Recent content by planes207

1. P

Request Aircraft here

Grob 109b the 109b i a nice aircraft and is used all over the world the uk air cadets have a lot of them but there is also a massive number of them used Privately in the uk i fly one myself G-OFIX witch is one of the best in the country due to its condition and i will be happy to send pics of...
  2. P

Request Aircraft here

RC Plane hi could you make : Grob 109b moterglider multplex twin star yak 50 yak 52
  3. P

Extreme Towers_AP

Extreme Towers Just a crazzy airport with some really cool stuff i.e. bigest towers ever and it also look cool at (Night) ooh and just wath out for the giant flying BOMB.
  4. P

Extreme Towers_AP

planes207 submitted a new upload: Extreme Towers_AP View the Swap Page
  5. P

Extreme Towers_AP - Images

Images
  6. P

Extreme Towers_AP

planes207 updated Extreme Towers_AP with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  7. P

2200MPH_AV

SPEED!!!!!!!!2200mph!!!!!! GREAT JET GOSE 2200 MPH MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This model can fly at 2200mph and stalls at 100mph a great model FUN to fly tips on how to fly 1. dont go above 2200mph model just stops working.... Pull back trim on power and it...
  8. P

2200MPH_AV

planes207 submitted a new upload: 2200MPH_AV View the Swap Page
  9. P

2200MPH_AV - Images

Images
  10. P

2200MPH_AV

planes207 updated 2200MPH_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. P

Junkers Ju-52 BIG_AV

Junkers-Ju 52 BIG This is another grat model i have super sized it flys well (verey scale) and has on bord cameras that can be moved plz comment and rate thanks
  12. P

Junkers Ju-52 BIG_AV

planes207 submitted a new upload: Junkers Ju-52 BIG_AV View the Swap Page
  13. P

Junkers Ju-52 BIG_AV - Images

Images
  14. P

Junkers Ju-52 BIG_AV

planes207 updated Junkers Ju-52 BIG_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. P

PT-17 Stearman BIG_AV

A GRATE MODEL Large scale PT-17 Sterman flyes well vevry scale model I have added lots of cameras to the plane incliding movable ones as well plz coment and rate thanks.
Back