Recent content by Plattenwerk

1. Plattenwerk

RF 7.5 , Radio DX6i , no throttle cutoff

thnx for the tips! Fly with my DX6i and the transmitter interface. As far as I can see it only happens with this specific aircraft. For example on the Me 109 or the FW 190 at lowest throttle setting the prop is ideling. Good point: uninstall and reinstall - I'll try.
  2. Plattenwerk

RF 7.5 , Radio DX6i , no throttle cutoff

Hi, I'm struggling with the fact that I can't cut the trottle complete off (crash test hobby ALBATROSS). It's strange: at the calibration menu the (throttle-)bar goes down to zero but not in the sim. I re-calibrated several times without results. Another thing I don't understand: every time I...
  3. Plattenwerk

Crashtesthobby EPP Foam Wings

That's what i've done. The bars in calibration mode shows that throttle can be moved down to 0% but in the simulation the Albatross' motor did not. I'll keep on tryin'.
  4. Plattenwerk

Crashtesthobby EPP Foam Wings

So much fun with the Pinata! First time I have a flying wing in my hands and made a good plough out of it :D But after some practice I looking forward to meet the SWarM in RF. Thanks for it! Tom Edit: unfortunality in RF7 I can't shut down the throttle of the Albatross, neither on the stick...
Back