Recent content by polster74

1. polster74

Aircraft Menu

You're obviously not using the side menu. Move your mouse cursor to the side of the screen or press the MENU/SELECT button on your Interlink controller. Click on the aircraft icon and you will have your list with pictures :)
  2. polster74

Heli Mega Pack content does not appear in RealFlight 7

HMP contents with RF7 Where has the Hind Mi-24 gone? I haven't check what other content has disappeared from Expansion Packs and Mega packs with RF7, but the Hind was one helo I liked.
  3. polster74

Realflight 6.5 only displays integrated graphics adaptor as option

GPU output Thanks Opjose! You've put a smile on my dial :)
  4. polster74

Nvidia settings Yeah see attached. I guess I was expecting a little more upgrading from a 4 year old laptop. However the screen resolution has increased from 1366x768 on the old laptop to 1920x1080 on the new laptop. That has to be a factor in the frame rates.
  5. polster74

Graphics adaptor Thanks for your time Opjose. I'm getting between 38- 55 FPS at RealFlight Ranch with everything set high, so it seems that the Nvidia GPU is working. I found one of your replies in this forum which gives some settings to try in the Nvidia Control Panel. I have dropped some...
  6. polster74

Dxdiag We here is the Direct X diagnostic output. Looks like you were right. Only the integrated adapter seems to appear :(. So there is no way of forcing a program to run the discrete adaptor?
  7. polster74

I've just bought myself a new laptop (see attached specs). In the Realflight 6.5 Graphics adaptor settings, only the integrated graphics show up as an option (see attached). Obviously the discrete graphics (NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M 2GB) are going to be better than the integrated graphics (Intel...
  8. polster74

What would you like to see in RF7?

Rf7 The option of turning on random weather: - wind (changes in speed and direction), turbulence and thermals. Something that is not manually set, as you can't manually set weather in real life. Just give those who chose it the option to fly to the random conditions rather than known or...
  9. polster74

Free alternative to TrackIR

FaceTracknoIR I've just downloaded FaceTracknoIR and it does work. You have to run the program and press start. It takes a little while to sort itself out. TrackIR must also be selected in RealFlight. It is going to take some trial and error to get the settings right but it does work with...
  10. polster74

A-10 Thunderbolt II (Warthog) Build Thread

Warthog hoodoo Woohoo - the Warthog hoodoo is finally broken! Thanks for an awesome model. Obviously a favourite of many.:D
  11. polster74

ALeeS RUSH 750 Build

ALeeS RUSH 750 You're obviously a perfectionist (nothing wrong with that), but I think your model looks awesome. The distortion is hardly noticeable and if you didn't point it out, I probably wouldn't have seen it. Excellent detail.
  12. polster74

college park problem

Helicopters and planes sink into the concrete as they would in grass. Not a biggie, but worth a fix if it is easy enough. I'm not sure if this happens in other versions, but definitely happens in 6.5.
  13. polster74

Freznel? effect intermittently works

I have the current version of 6.50.011. Most of the time, everything works as advertised and the models look amazing with outstanding shine and reflection. However, occasionally, when I load the sim, the models look as though they did pre-6.5 without all of the shine and reflection - no...
  14. polster74

Formal address to KE concerning the ratings

Ratings bad:( I've been watching this unfold for a while, and for what it is worth, I totally support the modellers. The rating system IS broken and has been for quite a while. I follow the builds and know which modellers produce quality content. I will always look out for these models. If I...
  15. polster74

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

A-10 Thunderbolt II The A-10 Thunderbolt II is one of my favorate aircraft. The model provided on Realflight does it no justice at all. If anyone is interested in modelling this beast, I have provided some three-views. I would like to have a go at this modelling thing some time in the future...
Back