Recent content by poshsoup

1. P

"M" key command Mute

I would like to address a small non-important issue you may like to fix in the next update. I have realized that upon using the M key to mute simulation sounds, some audio unmutes itself after entering aircraft edit and saving a new model. To recreate this: Mute Simulation with M key Enter...
  2. P

Washed out colours and Shadow Artifact

Huge improvement in 10.10.076 All is much appreciated!
  3. P

I have turned on and off Bloom but still see some sort of Bloom and washed out coloring on some models when it is disabled. I have seen the hologram effects on the latest version of EVO but it went away later the same day. Along with that were the black tetrahedrons that seem to rip through the...
  4. P

Here you can see the pastel look of the canopy on the Bergan gasser. The same goes for the Intrepid. to the left you can see the shadow artifact which jumps around the screen. I have not been able to recreate any of the holograms of the rotor spinning or black tetrahedrons which I have seen...
  5. P

[84428] Helis sometimes have a shadow-like artifact appearing near them in flight

Mine has also gotten worse with the same exact symptom. My build is posted in an earlier thread about AA Filtering. A quick recap with early artifacts (not to go off topic on this thread): -There seems to be no AA filtering happening and artifacts have gotten worse. -Colors are washed out on...
  6. P

anti-aliasing

Has anyone managed to get smoothed edges on the latest DX11 version?
  7. P

[84233] Binocular Gadget background is always white

Shading is always white. Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3360M CPU @ 2.80GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16280MB RAM Page File: 7453MB used, 25210MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000...
  8. P

[84235] Graphics are not antialiased using Radeon graphics adapter

Same results with my configuration. I usually force AA with custom profile for my GPU card but this had no change on this beta. But, there is a noticeable boost in performance on this beta. This is a very old rig but runs the sim very well! I have included the build details: Processor...
  9. P

RF Evo Transmitter Setup for Helicopter

There tends to be a sort of grey area when mapping inside the sim with a ws2000 wireless. Remember that the receiver will only take both gimbles (4Channels) Plus Collective Mixing (5Channels) A Hold OR Cut switch (6Channels) A Flight Mode Switch (7Channels) and finally one left of your choice...
  10. P

"Jaggies" Driving Me Nuts

Check the legacy settings. open command console with " ~ " key. Type showlegacymenu. Use the toolbar options to change the program settings instead. You can check more of the parameters. When you get to see all of these extra parameters, you will probably find out things like your hardware...
  11. P

Request Aircraft Here!

The high end micro designs like the Align T-15. Or others in its class like the OMP. Just more Align in general.
  12. P

Spektrum WS2000 Dongle and NX10

I have noticed that the WS2000 can go inactive. It needs to be in the bind mode to get it going again. I think this is just the way they are designed; (It seems that they are turned on by holding down the switch and plugging them in). Occasionally they go inactive and automatically reactivate...
Back