Recent content by Prop Nut

1. P

Help identify this plane?

admittedly it sure looks like a P40B or the XP40, but the differences with the 3view are still there, the nose is shorter in the threeview and it doesnt have rotating retracts. I would guess the artist that made the 3view was trying to do a P40B but didnt get it right? Here is a P40B
  2. P

Help selcting Nvidia card

I know you are not ATI fans, but here is what I am getting with this new ATI x1800GTO 256meg card I got today. I was running a Nvidia 7300 LE (base card that comes with computers) and getting 15fps with everything turned up high. Now I am getting between 60 and 80, again with everything up...
  3. P

Help selcting Nvidia card

Hi, I just went through the complete upgrade thing. New AMD x2 5000+ dual core CPU, etc. One of the most confusing things for me was the video card choice...so, research, and then more research. With Nvidia (and ATI) thier lower end cards of each generation (6000 series, 7000 series...
  4. P

New WW2 warbird

I would like to vote for the ME-109 (maybe the E-4?) I agree that there needs to be a good nemesis for the Allied planes that G3 already has.
  5. P

Can't find new aircraft

I see it now, thanks Tony.
  6. P

Can't find new aircraft

Where did the new aircraft thread go?........... I can see the support thread, developers thread and the general thread.
  7. P

Sopwith Pup

I would work on the flight dynamics.....here is my 1/4 scale.
  8. P

Following a link that Kenny posted I found more three views of the plane. It is listed as the Bell Model 11 ( as Rick said) but I cannot find hide nor hair of any other reference to this aircraft. Bell was famous for thier WWII rear engined aircraft the P39, etc. Nothing like this in any archive...
  9. P

It sure looks like the XP-40 except for a couple of glaring differences. The XP-40 had rotating retracts and rounded wingtips. Your 3 View has the opposite. It is simular to the very early BF109(A or X) model that was a prototype. Again, the wingtips and retracts are wrong, as well as the...
  10. P

Request Aircraft Here!

MaxKop, the Claude looks great, I look forward to it.
  11. P

Music in G3

I use windows Media Player in the background. I do have the recouses for it though. Personally........I prefer Sammy Hagars "Three Lock Box" playing in the background. :D
  12. P

Why Is There Not A G2 Upgrade?

Yes, G3 improves the overall quality of the G2 addons.
  13. P

Couple of my models for you all

Oh come on, there is nothing wrong with the planes you have made, everyone love em. Post them here on the swap pages.
  14. P

Couple of my models for you all

Rick, you have all these great planes you made and will not share!!! :D
  15. P

Anyone making a B-29, any warbirds?

I to hope to see more warbirds come out, my preferece is for WWI planes but any era would be great. I think that after the 3Der's get their fix more civilian and military planes will come out. ;) There really is no room for me to complain though. The software to make planes is very expensive...
Back