Recent content by Prop_Washer2

1. P

Possible Solution to the AMD driver/directx 9c problems.

AMD R5 5600X, W11, Radeon R6600XT...can't run RF 9 or 9.5. Interlink X cannot be calibrated to run because the RF 9 crashes...argh...
  2. P

Oculus Quest question...

I have an Oculus Rift Touch, and I picked up an Oculus Quest two days ago. I had some issues with the ORT in setting it up for RF8 on my gaming laptop, (I7, 16GB, 1060/6GB, SSD) but it was an Oculus issue on detecting the onboard GTX 1060. No worries as I have 2 gaming desktop PC's. My...
  3. P

Setting up a DX8 in RF8 (Safe Mode)

The Spektrum WS1000 can utilize 8 channels... Check out the YouTube Channel from Nightflyyer, he elaborates on the Spektrum WS1000. I have one but haven't used it yet...
  4. P

Oculus Rift question..??

What version of the googles did I just buy from Best Buy..?? They are the $399 ones with the "Touch" Controllers. I also bought a 3rd camera/sensor as well, haven't hooked it up yet. Just curious what version of the googles are shipping now...
  5. P

Oculus Rift or HTC Vive

Bought a set of Oculus rifts with touch controllers at Best Buy... $399.00 is a pretty good deal...
  6. P

Oculus Rift or HTC Vive

With Samsung getting into the market< I have the same question..?? The Samsung specs are new generation technology, HTC and Oculus have been around awhile and represent older technology. They need to improve their product or be cast aside...
  7. P

Oculus Rift or HTC Vive

Will it work with these...??? I just ordered the software, curious if it will work with either of these goggles...
  8. P

Monitor and computer

Any monitor with the appropriate input port to match your video output port on your PC. I hooked mine up to a 75" 4K Flat Screen, and it worked great. I normally run it on three (3) 27" high-end 4k monitors showing one large display. Resolution is 5760x1080 and It looks real good. RFX however...
  9. P

Digital release

They need to put it on Steam...!!! I'm 60 years old, and buy some various games and simulators occasionally, and I always prefer getting them from Steam. If I loose my hard drive or SSD, just replace it and load an OS, then download your applications from Steam. Works great, and they maintain...
  10. P

Building a computer to run 7.5

You'll run RF 7.5 just fine! Now if you try to run RFX, it will cough up a big fat hairball...
  11. P

Real Flight 8.0

Knife edge isn't showing me much...maybe they checked out...just purchased AeroFly 7...RF 7.5 get the damn upgrade on the market...!!!
  12. P

RF Drone without the Controller..??

I already have RF 7.5 with the Elite Controller, but I want to purchase RF Drone. I don't need a second controller. What are my options..??
  13. P

Will RealFlight 7.5 run on any Windows Tablets...??

I just bought an external USB DVD Drive for $20.00 or so...it wouldn't run properly on the SP3 until I added a Powered USB Hub, then RF 7.5 loaded just fine. Sorry I can't help with the USB Thumb Drive aspect. Perhaps someone else can...
  14. P

I wish I could find a small one as well for traveling. If you do find one let me know...
  15. P

Hell it ran fine on my Surface 3, Atom A7, 4GB and 128GB... And it runs great on my Surface Pro 3, I5, 4GB and 128GB SSD....No Worries...!!!
Back