Recent content by Rasterize

1. Rasterize

West Michigan Park Flyers New Mako Sea Plane

The Mako's are usually Depron or Model Plane Foam. Callie Graphics has a few vinyls that will stick to both.
  2. Rasterize

Thunderbird Mako What's the word? Thunderbird! What's the price? 50 twice!Here.
  3. Rasterize

Blue Angel Mako This one would have to be painted with a gold decal set added if I did it in real "RC" life.
  4. Rasterize

Mako_Thunderbird_CS

Thunderbird color scheme for the Mako. Western Michigan Park Flyers Sea Plane designed by John W. Van Baren. Color scheme by the USAF.
  5. Rasterize

Mako_Thunderbird_CS

Rasterize submitted a new upload: Mako_Thunderbird_CS View the Swap Page
  6. Rasterize

Mako_Thunderbird_CS - Images

Images
  7. Rasterize

Mako_Thunderbird_CS

Rasterize updated Mako_Thunderbird_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. Rasterize

Mako_Blue Angles_CS

Blue Angels color scheme for the Mako. Western Michigan Park Flyers Sea Plane designed by John W. Van Baren. Color scheme by the U.S. Navy.
  9. Rasterize

Mako_Blue Angles_CS

Rasterize submitted a new upload: Mako_Blue Angles_CS View the Swap Page
  10. Rasterize

Mako_Blue Angles_CS - Images

Images
  11. Rasterize

Mako_Blue Angles_CS

Rasterize updated Mako_Blue Angles_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  12. Rasterize

I'll give that a try. This can be very addicting! I have been limiting myself on the Mako. I'm trying to only create color schemes that I could go back and create vinyl decals sets for while only using about 3 sq feet of vinyl material. Creating a CS in RF really helps in the visualization...
  13. Rasterize

So let me check for understanding - replace the red white & blue "Captain America" on the wings with standard US insignia?
  14. Rasterize

Captain America Mako Here it is. :D I think this one might end up a vinyl decal kit for the RC model.
Back