Recent content by Raydee38

1. R

Help with ix12 and WS2000 setup

Got it working, for anyone having the same problem I had this ws2000 hooked up in the past but for some reason the driver got corrupted and I had to completely remove the game controller and reinstall it before it would work correctly again.
  2. R

Help with ix12 and WS2000 setup

So I created a clean airplane model and bound the receiver to the radio but when I start RF9.5 and go to calibrate the channels will not calibrate properly. Any tips?
  3. R

Anyone here using a Spektrum iX12 with RF7?

Did you ever get it working? Its pretty simple if you have the correct cable you just have to go into the menu on the model and make sure you have student trainer mode on.
  4. R

Realflight on two PC's

I am going to be updating from Realflight 7.5 to 9.5 and I am wondering if it can be loaded on two machines? I like to have it on my desktop and my laptop. I know it wasn't possible with 7.5 because I needed to interlink dongles.
  5. R

Combat and machine guns

I was messing around today and wanted to try combat for the first time but I cannot get the machine guns to work. I am using a Taranis radio and use the radio's software to control the dual rates but when i use the dual rate switch nothing happens. Any idea what I can try?
  6. R

Unexpected error on startup

I recently went to use my realflight 7.5 that has been working without a problem and all of the sudden I am getting an "unexpected error has occurred" on start up. I decided to do a full uninstall and reinstalled the program with all the suggestions that the techs told me to try and I am still...
  7. R

Fatshark Googles?

Will Fatshark googles work with RF8?
  8. R

How do I disable Gov mode

I have done that but no matter what flight mode my radio is in the headspeed is always 2000rpm
  9. R

How do I disable Gov mode

I am using my own radio and want to completely disable the GOV mode in the Sim software and just use a normal throttle curve. How do I accomplish this?
Back