Recent content by Raylon

1. Raylon

Ready to Kick it Up a Notch?

I will be purchasing a eVGA 1080 so I can finally run DCS World on three screens. With how incredibly outdated RF is I expect to see framerates in the 200+ range completely maxed out.
  2. Raylon

New Product: Great Planes RealFlight Drone w/InterLink Elite

Haha, this is such a joke...Real Flights drones are horrid to use IMO. I much much much prefer using the $5 FPV Freerider software to practice flying quads.
  3. Raylon

Real Flight 8.0

I have quit using Realflight for now. For practicing my Acro mode quad flights I can't find anything better than the $5 FPV Freerider game. It's great. Can use the Interlink with it too.
  4. Raylon

First Plane a Jet

You guys just aren't awesome enough! My first place was an EDF! Didn't crash it! It was a Great Planes F-86 micro EDF. Still one of my favorite planes!
  5. Raylon

Lost my RF7 CD

You'd still have to get the controller to people who buy it only on Steam. And the steam community seems to be pretty confused by anything needing an outside peripheral to get it to work. Look at what a headache VRC is going through right now.
  6. Raylon

Lost my RF7 CD

Yes, PLEASE!
  7. Raylon

RF 7.5 review on Amazon: "Upgrade only if you want to fly drones"

I have had RF since G3, and I have to agree with the guy on the physics standpoint. Heck I think physics in G3 were better back then than they are now. Everything got real floaty in G4 like gravity got less forceful. Gotten used to it by now.
  8. Raylon

Knifege Enormous Billboards

Just change Wind Variation % and Wind Gust % and it will act pretty realistic.
  9. Raylon

Flite Test Cruiser: 200%

I wish Realflight would team up with Flite Test and build all their models. Would be amazing.
  10. Raylon

Newbie Question About Video

Definitely something wrong on your end. I have a mediocre gaming rig and can run full detail and still get 60+ FPS on 3D fields. I myself thing the graphics are decent, but in reality they haven't changed much since my first iteration of RF, which was G3 about 10 years ago.
  11. Raylon

What does RF use over 7 gigs for

Nah RF owns them all ;)
  12. Raylon

What does RF use over 7 gigs for

The other sims are pretty inferior. The 3D world and detailed models of RF are way better than Aerofly and Phoenix.
  13. Raylon

RF 7.5 Bug Reports

So the quads fly really annoyingly. No quad I have ever flown counteracts when I let off the stick. When I fly my 200QX When I'm moving forward and let go of the stick, the quad just levels out, but instead in RF 7.5, the quad attempts to stop all movement by moving in the opposite direction...
  14. Raylon

What?.. no RF7.5 wish list ?

Probably more 'gamey' features. I doubt there will be any important updates to physics.
  15. Raylon

Need EXPERT to build a model

WMac, this is a REQUEST forum, not a demands forum. Please show a little more humility when requesting for these kinds of things. These are all volunteers.
Back