Recent content by Razmo

1. R

Interested in 9.5

I have a Futaba 9CHP I use with other sims. Was looking to use a wired dongle and download 9.5 without the cost of the interlink controller. Is this not possible? Thank You, Raz
  2. R

PA Ultimate AMR

Hey guys, Just coming across this thread, for G6 PA aircraft swap files after watching PA's "How to 3D" DVD. Some nice work Keylitho, I think I'm hitting you up some 3 year later.. ;) Bobhend, any recent luck from PA regarding the Ultimate AMR and/or other PA aircraft for Realflight...
  3. R

G5 PC Performance versus G4.5.....??

Ahhh, I suppose I simply prefer to be current. No real other reason to upgrade. I intend to add a few upgrades to my PC anyhow. She's relatively fast, but she demands a lot given my 26" NEC display with a native 1920x1200 ;) Thanks guys, looking forward to giving G5 a go... Raz
  4. R

G5 PC Performance versus G4.5.....??

Hey Guys, I was curious whether anyone noticed if G4.5 performed better on their PC than G5? My hope would be G5 performs better than G4.5. I'd like to upgrade, but a bit reluctant since having crossed this bridge in the past. If I recall correctly, the performance bottleneck vanished when...
  5. R

Optmizing G4 graphic performance...

WOW!! I'm impressed. Way to go Knife Edge!!! G4.5 has just become my favorite sim... Raz
  6. R

Hey guys, Wow, months have passed and I'm finally just getting back to this. Hope everyone is doing well. Still running G4 at the moment. I've come across noticing something interesting, I think. I've noticed that when v-sync is on it's lighter my CPU, BUT I get a stuttering backround at...
  7. R

You can add me to that list :D
  8. R

I came across an interesting article in PC Magazine today. It talks of how the hard disk is the slowest part of any system. The example they gave is, with a 2.5ghz processor, that's 2.5 billion operations every second. With a 7200 speed HD which operates at 120 cycles per second, this CPU is...
  9. R

42" plasma G3.5 looks so much better

Can you guy take pictures? Raz
  10. R

Are you saying you think backround landscape stutter (or hitching if that is what you call it) is a CPU issue, not a GPU issue? Raz
  11. R

Slick system you have there. I'll drop you a IM.. Raz
  12. R

No, I didn't mistype. the Nvidia site is telling me that 168.21 is the latest driver for the 8800GT. Are you running Windows XP?
  13. R

169.21 , It's the latest. Raz
  14. R

The problem, Greatplanes is really just the vendor here. They don't have the knowledge to cure these sort of issues from my experience. I ran a second test using the the Flight School 3D scene. Once again, everything set to off or low. I show 250 to 400FPS, no stutter. Raz
  15. R

I ran a couple more tests..... With every available Nvidia setting off or set for performance, and every RF setting off or set to low. I get anywhere from 1,000FPS to 1,250FPS. That's right, I said one thousand to one thousand two hundred and fifty frames per second. This is at 1920x1200...
Back