Recent content by RC Sky Force

1. RC Sky Force

Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind_AV

This is a variant of asj5547's Flakpanzer IV. It has a realistic top speed or 25 mph and a reverse speed of 5 mph. It also has a driver port camera and gun view camera with an added 3rd person viewing camera. Controls: (same as asj5547's variant) Left stick = Throttle and Steering Right stick =...
  2. RC Sky Force

Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind_AV

RC Sky Force submitted a new upload: Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind_AV View the Swap Page
  3. RC Sky Force

Flakpanzer IV_EA

Awesome Job! It is very fun to drive around and use. I love how I can shoot down my friends in unlimited combat although the guns don't seem to move with the turret sometimes. Will you be making any other SPAAs form the German tech tree?
  4. RC Sky Force

Crash issue/Start up issue/texture issue.......sorta

Have you tried any of the older Drivers for your system? Maybe the new ones are the problem.
  5. RC Sky Force

Crash issue/Start up issue/texture issue.......sorta

I don't know a whole lot about this stuff, but I do use Adrenalin Edition with my AMD Ryzen 5 processor. I have had some similar issues with my system getting driver timeouts when playing Real Flight where the screen goes black. But AMD seemed to fix this in a later update with the software. My...
  6. RC Sky Force

Server down?

I have the same proplem. I hope they fix it soon.
  7. RC Sky Force

buzz's Boneyard final cut (Deadringer)_AP

RC Sky Force submitted a new upload: buzz's Boneyard final cut (Deadringer)_AP View the Swap Page
  8. RC Sky Force

buzz's Boneyard final cut (Deadringer)_AP

Buzz's boneyards final cut with added rings for Deadringer!
  9. RC Sky Force

SR-71 (with After Burner and Turbo) Mod_AV

RC Sky Force submitted a new upload: SR-71 (with After Burner and Turbo) Mod_AV View the Swap Page
  10. RC Sky Force

SR-71 (with After Burner and Turbo) Mod_AV

This my AV of Flip3d's SR-71 Blackbird that can go as fast as Mach 2.7 (around 2000 Mph)! Notes: -When I first started to modify this plane, I found out that RF is only capable of Mach 3 because when any plane hits that speed RF will cut the engines so I left a good speed gap to hopefully not...
  11. RC Sky Force

AT-28D-5

Cool! Can't wait to see it!
  12. RC Sky Force

NX8 on RF7.5

Ok. I have no other idea of what the problem could be then unless the transmitter or RF have a defect. If it still does not work, you could always use a wireless dongle. I have used a WS2000 dongle with my NX6 and connected it to RF 8 with no problems. Unless RF 7.5 does not support dongles.
  13. RC Sky Force

T-28B Trojan Combat Super Striker_AV

Your welcome! It's one of my favorite aircraft from the swap pages.
  14. RC Sky Force

Combat version of Technoid's T-28B Trojan -Channels -5 Guns -6 Flaps -7 Rockets -8 Retracts -9 Canopy (may also need slight adjustments) (should work with RF 8 and up)
  15. RC Sky Force

RC Sky Force submitted a new upload: T-28B Trojan Combat Super Striker_AV View the Swap Page
Back