Recent content by Rc51dude

1. R

FBX Export from Blender

GOOD LOOKING PHANTOM!!!
  2. R

MiG-21bis build thread

Mig gonna be a nice build but I was really pulling for the F4, there just something cool about that ugly bird lol
  3. R

The "BIG" motive

Just because you post an AV doesn't mean that gives the plane to someone else, you have to have the EA in the first place so that makes what you are doing pointless.
  4. R

Free Upgrade and Discounted Upgrade Information

Is RF Evolution a stand-alone or is it going to overwrite my exciting copy of RF 9.5S? I like 9.5S and don't want to lose it. I paid for 9.5 then got a free upgrade too S. I also don't qualify for any discount for Evolution; it would be a purchase at full price. Is my money for 9.5 going to be...
  5. R

Flettner 282 Kolibri Build

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamics_F-16XL
  6. R

Trident Redux

Stick a Fox .35 on the front of it.
  7. R

AT-28D-5

Looks awesome
  8. R

North American P-51 build thread

Im even finding the plane with the same registration #NL51JB in both green and blue? So maybe its been painted a few times? Here is one taken in 2019 NL51JB | North American P-51D Mustang | Private | Connor Cummings | JetPhotos And another from 2019 Looks like they left the blue on the...
  9. R

North American P-51 build thread

F-15 but I wouldn't be upset over either one of them.
  10. R

Great planes sim controller compatibility

https://www.realflight.com/support/kb/article.php?p=RealFlightBasic&q=16-1061
  11. R

AT-28D-5

Lookin good!!
  12. R

Northop XB-35/YB-49 Build

Unfortunately, it is not in the 9.5s version, I do not have the Heli mega pack, (the only one I am missing). I even did the "unlock rewards" and no dice.
  13. R

F22 Raptor EA model

I can assure you it will work, myself and plenty of other people have all the expansion packs and add ons and they all work in the most current version of real flight, I have them all and am running RF9.5s and they work.
  14. R

Search function?

I think he is asking if there is a search function in the simulator
Back