Recent content by RC_Fanatic

1. R

Moving 6.5 to New Computer

I talked to Bonnie from Horizon who seems to be their RealFlight "expert." They do not have access to the files I used to update my G4 to 6 and up. She was able to set up for me to be able to install G4 and did confirm that the 6.5 registration I had was legal, She suggested I try to find...
  2. R

Moving 6.5 to New Computer

I have 6.5 running on an older laptop and just bought a new FAST laptop so want to move RealFlight to the new computer. Both are running Win 10 and the sim runs fine on the old one. I started with G4 from a DVD and that was updated in multiple steps to 6.5 by free upgrades and updates. It has...
  3. R

Delete G4 if have Realflight 6?

Hmm. Uninstalled the program but it still left a lot of files on the disk so I could re-install it. Deleted those and saved another 2.1G.
  4. R

Thanks. :)
  5. R

When I look in Windows Control Panel, it lists two versions of RealFlight -- G4 and 6. Can I delete G4 without causing a problem with 6? Trying to clean up my computer to free up disk space. :(
  6. R

The latest beta patch should run on Intel chipsets

It works!!!!!!!!!! Downloaded the 036 version and it seems to work on my Dell Inspiron E1505. Thanks. I haven't really checked it out or tweaked it but it looks good. Great since it is raining cats & dogs today!
  7. R

d3dx9_36.dll error

Well, I hope they will fix the bugs in 4.0. However, I suspect that, like most software developers, they will just move on. :mad:
  8. R

d3dx9_36.dll error

I guess there are quite a few of us with the same problem. I verified that my laptop would run 4.0 when I bought it (RealFlight). The program is okay, although the flying seemed more realistic in G2. My concern is that rather than fix the bugs in 4.0, they've gone to a new version and left those...
Back