Recent content by rc_sportpilot

1. rc_sportpilot

Compatibility issue with older CPUs

Update works with AMD Athlon 3000+ I received the updated disc today and installed it on my AMD Athlon XP 3000+. I installed all 5 addons first and then all 6 expansion packs in numerical order. The only hiccup I had was during the installation of expansion pack 4. Installation failed...
  2. rc_sportpilot

Any updates? Any updates on the fix?
  3. rc_sportpilot

AMD Athlon XP 3000+ User I just want to report that I tried the suggestion from tnorton12000 and it did not resolve the issue, but thanks anyways. The problem persists with my AMD Athlon XP 3000+.
  4. rc_sportpilot

AMD Athlon XP 3000+ User I didn't get the BSOD, but I got the send error report window. After clicking on the setup 2 folder and running setup2.exe instead, I received "Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version File "NLVSCAN2.dll", error 126." Not sure if this additional...
  5. rc_sportpilot

Problems with G5 install

AMD Athlon XP 3000+ User I didn't get the BSOD, but I got the send error report window. After clicking on the setup 2 folder and running setup2.exe instead, I received "Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version File "NLVSCAN2.dll", error 126." Not sure if this...
Back