Recent content by rcdude07

1. R

Blade mCP X

Dude, read the entire thread! NOT A SINGLE PERSON has gotten it to work in RF G5.5 NOT EVEN THE PROS!!!!! (Kyle Stacey, etc.....) It requires the new physics engine in RF 6 to fly right. All the heli developers on the forum (who do this for fun) will not touch this model for RF G5.5 anymore due...
  2. R

Computer Does Not Recognise Downloaded Swap Files

Make sure you are downloading .EA (entire aircraft) and if you are installing .AV (aircraft variant) you have the required EA.
  3. R

!

1) Read the manual and search the forums. 2) Only for split screen multimode flying, but the primary must be the interlink elite.
  4. R

Howdy: Thanks, Learning RC Flight, RC Flight Forum

Any type of flying insect is annoying. It was common on a hot summer day at the field you'd see spotters fanning the pilot or the pilot dancing a little to keep sweat bees, gnats, yellow jackets, etc... off them while flying.
  5. R

Howdy: Thanks, Learning RC Flight, RC Flight Forum

+1 If you're in the USA, become a member of AMA so you have insurance when flying on property with the proper permission to fly. Also, use AMA's website to find a club nearby you. There'll be plenty of nitro guys to get you going and help you learn. A trainer plane instead of a sport plane...
  6. R

new flyer

+1 If you're in the USA, become a member of AMA so you have insurance when flying on property with the proper permission to fly. Also, use AMA's website to find a club nearby you. There'll be plenty of nitro guys to get you going and help you learn. A trainer plane instead of a sport plane...
  7. R

3D Jets

There's a German demo team at Joe Nall every year that have 2 thrust vectoring jets. They put on a real show with their 3D flying. Yes, the jets are truly jets. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HesU492gTA I believe this is what the person is looking for.
  8. R

Best Selection for Training on G5.5

Follow Major's link on how to import EA (entire aircraft), AV (aircraft variant), AP (airports), and CS (color scheme). Also read the posts on the differences of AE and AV. A session is an online multiplayer event. The manual that came with RF (Real Flight) will explain what you need to do to...
  9. R

interlink controller on g4

If it doesn't say "Interlink Elite" then it won't work as the primary controller. It'll work as the secondary controller for split screen multiplayer mode.
  10. R

Best Selection for Training on G5.5

I used RF G2 to learn R/C heli control and then bought the original Blade CP for my first r/c heli. So this approach of sim first, works. I followed the below progression. 1. Start with the Impala trainer (the heli with training gear) on the sim 2. Learn to hover with the nose pointing away...
  11. R

PC locks up now when running Realflight

Yeap, definitely not an RF isolated issue. Wife's laptop running Vista has been doing this exact same thing for about a month now. After a couple of minutes of the computer being frozen, it responds and runs normal. Or if you rip the battery and power cord out and then turn back on it may work.
  12. R

Expansion Pack - Add a new aircraft - Alpha 40 DSM2

I personally did not click the link you provided earlier. My apologies. I still can't believe the number of people ask KE for non-Hobbico items.
  13. R

Expansion Pack - Add a new aircraft - Alpha 40 DSM2

You are correct sir. Hangar 9 is part of the Horizon Hobby family. Thus, KE will never make this exact model. KE is essentially part of the Hobbico family. However, if you ask nicely someone may make the model for you. But ultimately all the trainers are about the same flying wise. Just...
  14. R

Blue aircraft with white trim?

Yeah, happened in the 5.1 upgrade. Not a fan of this myself, but after all it's better than people complaining about seeing a P-51 flying 3D and then not being able to do it themselves with the stock Mustang.
  15. R

The B-1B Lancer

+1, given your history, this will be right up there with the other models.
Back