Recent content by RCHUGHES

1. RCHUGHES

Extra 330S1_AV

Made a few changes to the Add-on 4 Extra 260 to make it feel more realistic, Hope you enjoy feedback welcomed, still tweaking some items but I want more opinions on it.
  2. RCHUGHES

Extra 330S1_AV

RCHUGHES submitted a new upload: Extra 330S1_AV View the Swap Page
  3. RCHUGHES

Anyway we can add Vess Props in Realflight?

a vess prop only makes noise anyway.... so unless you want your Realflight plane to make alot of noise and not go anywhere than its useless
  4. RCHUGHES

.042 Data

I have noticed that my game gets the unexpected Error more with this patch though.
  5. RCHUGHES

.042 Data

I have Tried the .042 patch, I do see improvment I was able to connect successfully 3 times although all three time I had a problem where I could not see a player. I still get the "The Host is Busy" screen but I do like that it retrys if it fails
  6. RCHUGHES

4.5 Multiplayer FAILS!!

Sorry, Just getting a little frustrating.......
  7. RCHUGHES

4.5 Multiplayer FAILS!!

Whats that suppost to mean??
  8. RCHUGHES

4.5 Multiplayer FAILS!!

I don't know what happened but ever since 4.5, Multiplayer has had some problems , Every 2 minutes, the server your connected to throws you off or if you are hosting it has some kind of Failure.
  9. RCHUGHES

G4.5 Bug Reports

I figured mine out.. the servo speed was changed.. so it takes a minute, I simply made the servo faster and it worked
  10. RCHUGHES

G4.5 Bug Reports

Airplane noise when minimized
  11. RCHUGHES

G4.5 Bug Reports

1. The Expansion Pack 5 Katana smoke when turned on, you can not turn it off. (dont know about rest of the planes) **Fixed** (Servo speed was changed) 2. How do you boot players ?? no boot menu ?? 3. Helis take 5 years to spool up
  12. RCHUGHES

Red Spektrum_CS

Wyatts Spektrum Scheme I know some parts are off, Please give me a break, This is my first scheme
  13. RCHUGHES

Red Spektrum_CS

RCHUGHES submitted a new upload: Red Spektrum_CS View the Swap Page
  14. RCHUGHES

Red Spektrum_CS - Images

Images
Back