Recent content by rcwarlock

1. R

XBox 360 Version

yup i know exactly how you feel. its hard for me to keep switching between games and between gaming and the sim. but its still fun though and i guess that's what counts.
  2. R

XBox 360 Version

OK on the game front, i personally would not try to put any pre-existing sim on a console, i would make it a game but with more realistic controls. i have a few games that have flyable Helli's in them... like mercenaries 2 and front lines fuel of war, and i love those parts because for me at...
  3. R

XBox 360 Version

yup it would just be nice to have the freedom to play "ANYTHING WE WANT ON ANYTHING WE WANT" ... it's nice to have dreams i guess
  4. R

XBox 360 Version

i understand that it probably won't happen but we can still wish, kinda like wishing to win the lotto. think of it this way. the best way for any hobby to flourish is to have more ppl involved, not exclude as many ppl as you can!
  5. R

XBox 360 Version

not giving lessons just stating facts i bought a brand new portable DVD player when they first came out for $1000 now they go for about $100 the lesson is in the math
  6. R

XBox 360 Version

i know a lot of ppl that play video game that are interested in flying but think it's too expensive, mostly because they want the variety that video game come with. they think $200 is a lot to spend for 1 "game" the main point is, when you flood a market with an overflow of products, the prices...
  7. R

XBox 360 Version

I'm not saying it would be better on a console than a pc, I'm just saying it would give more ppl more options and more variety and it could be used as a stepping stone - 1st the game, 2nd the pc sim, 3rd actual flight. i don't think it would be too hard to make, they would just have to put time...
  8. R

XBox 360 Version

the average price of a 360 game is about $60, i paid about $200 for my flight sim. I'm sure if they were going to sell an extra controller it would most likely be more but still that is a $140 diff. for those of you that still live with and off of your parents, more power to you!, for those of...
  9. R

XBox 360 Version

i still think a "video game" for rc flight sims for the naxt gen sys's would be great! if you already have a 360 or ps3 or whatever a $60 game is a lot cheaper than $200! also for us poor saps that bought an earlier version right before g4 was announced we got stuck with it! besides that, i...
  10. R

XBox 360 Version

if they ever put this sim on any of the next gen sys's i think it would do the hobby nothing but good they would sell a lot of copies to a lot more ppl and the new ppl would eventually get into actual flying which means more $$ for them more competition in the dealers and production circles and...
  11. R

The importance of a Pilot in an EA

i think a pilot in a uav like the predator would be a little out of place. if its meant to look and act like a r/c then no. (not to mention how shook up the pilot would be after some 3d) but just about everything else needs pilots. the world needs pilots. beside its just downright cool to see...
  12. R

help with add-ons & expansion packs

yea as usual i was a day late and a dollar short i got 3.5 about a month before g4 came out i was disappointed but since i found the swap pages you all have made it so much better. so if i want to get into the design part of the hobby should i wait till i get 4.5 or will the same programs work...
  13. R

so if you upgrade from g3 or 3.5 to g4 & 4.5 you lose all the g3 aircraft? that would suck question? is it worth getting g4? i am useing g3.5 on my laptop so i am kinda limited but right now it works good enough even with all the extra a/c's i have downloaded
  14. R

oh ok its just kinda weird that the add-ons & stuff g4 & 4.5 is free but the older stuff isnt but thank you all for the info
  15. R

are the add-ons or expansion packs free to down load and if so how do i download them when i go to them it also high-lights "g-4" which i do not have and its confusing im new @ all this so if someone can post a good link i would be very grateful
Back