Recent content by reject

1. reject

unfinished project that needs completion

i have found someone to do the project for me. thanks for yalls help (or at least those who helped)
  2. reject

yes i was looking at some so i could find a good artist to do the color scheme for the plane
  3. reject

i didnt download any to my knowledge...like i said i have a mac so it would be pointless to download any
  4. reject

im confused how does that apply to me not having a pc and the programs any more
  5. reject

alright sounds good. how do you want me to send you the file. ill try and find someone to do the color scheme but as far as the physics go i dont know where to begin
  6. reject

ok I am going to answerer all of yalls questions: Jeffpn: the screen shot was taken when i was making the plane and it was on another thread that i had going so i just took it from that one and put it on this one Norton: the file is currently on my mac but still in the original format and i...
  7. reject

so ill take that as you don't want it. thanks for the help
  8. reject

i started to do some designing but for one reason or another i stopped and have these files just lying around on my computer. i figured its time to get rid of them so i was just wondering if someone wanted these files so they could possibly finish. It is supposed to be a foamy bi wing plane...
  9. reject

controler issues

ya i tried calibrating it but i got the 50% on RF ill try windows joystick thnx
  10. reject

controler issues

i cant throttlw up all the way, when i try to it only goes about 50%. can i use a different controler or do i have to but another one. i have taken the ting apart and everything looks ok but im no expert.
  11. reject

Cowabunga ! ! Dude !!!!!

when do you think itll be finished? just wondering
  12. reject

Cowabunga ! ! Dude !!!!!

SWEET looks good!!!
  13. reject

lokkn good?

ok i was wondering if i could chang the size of the aircraft now or would i have to change the tga file and all of that? sorry its taken so long for me to get things right but ive got so much stuff goin on and thnx for all tha help
  14. reject

lokkn good?

Ok it's taken me a while but the only program I could get to wrk was blender. So I have two options... 1) try to use Blender (which I have heard is very hard to use) Or 2) find some one that'll do it for me Wat do yall thnk
Back