Recent content by Remedii

1. R

Looking for an Excalibur Turbine - Has anyone done one?

I have my 1st turbine plane to fly soon, the Midi JSM Excalibur, ideally like to have some practice before I fly it. Using the Futura I found on here but just wondered if anyone has it designed. Thanks
  2. R

Airwolf download for RF9 please

Thanks
  3. R

Airwolf download for RF9 please

Hi can anyone point me in the right direction, I have tried downloading a few but don't seem to work with RF9, they were made years ago! Thanks
  4. R

Futaba 7C help

Thanks, no egg sucking! will give it a go, i'm sure it's something simple, just have to find it. Woo hooT Rex 500 works fine, the rest don't but happy with just the 1, normally fly planes, used to fly helis and have a new electric one i'm yet to fly (cheap one) so wanted some stick time 1st...
  5. R

Futaba 7C help

Contacted Horizon whom were no help, just keep saying I must have throttle hold on! Any clues people, really want some heli stick time
  6. R

Futaba 7C help

New to RF, just purchased RF9, I can get my Futaba 7C to work fine with planes but when trying to fly heli's all the functions work apart from Throttle hold, idle up's - heli just either sits there with no head rotation but all control surfaces move or the heads spinning but no throttle control...
Back