Recent content by RemyHeli

1. RemyHeli

Slight control lag on my System.

Remember that there are two USB Hub meanings; the USB Hub as physical device we attach to the computer, and the USB Hub as Windows controller (several in parallel) with their children instances to service the connected USB devices. Like branch trees and their leafs. I use USBDView to see on...
  2. RemyHeli

Slight control lag on my System.

Since many years, I use the freeware USBDView to display all connected devices, on which hub they belong, as well those inactive used in the past. Also handy to perform risk free cleanup to delete unused (e.g. an old USB key) or force reconfiguration (USB entry automatically re-created by...
  3. RemyHeli

[84804] Suggestion: Display explanatory message when user attempts to change camera modes when not allowed

Improvement suggestion for well known recurrent user experience: User think that the camera mode doesn't work for current model, but selected view does requires 3D airport. Displaying status message would resolve the ambiguity (amongst those furtive located at the bottom of the screen)...
  4. RemyHeli

Display>Image Quality missing 10.10.087

Hats off for adding this new option. Works great here.
  5. RemyHeli

People who went from RF8 to evolution

@Stringfellow I got an old Acer KG281K at native resolution 3840x2160 and 60hz. Appreciate if you advise what would look better at 144hz. I might be interested changing the screen basis your experience. Thanks in advance!
  6. RemyHeli

People who went from RF8 to evolution

Remember that human eye cannot process faster than 50-60 frames per seconds. Today, higher rate does deserve more precise/pristine picture slow mo for film. eg. sport. 50 frames is also historically the double of 24-25 to deserve interlaced frames of legacy TV's. And 8-16-35mm movies at 24-25...
  7. RemyHeli

Horizon Customer service sucks

Hello, Understand you don't have the Software Serial Number anymore as you lost the original disk and case. If this is correct, the below is problematic as no evidence in hands to demonstrate you own the license: "Technical Support will need to validate your copy of RealFlight using the...
  8. RemyHeli

lost serilalnumber

Hopefully I noticed mine on time and captured it to prevent further hassle :)
  9. RemyHeli

Add planes to RF EVOLUTION

Hello, Holà, Welcome! Find useful informations in below link, especially post #6 from Flapper (great contributor). Hope you have some time to read. I used the Search feature in same forum: https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?threads/new-guy-to-in-importing.59334/
  10. RemyHeli

My impressions of the user interface.

I am not sure if the new menu will be retained in the future, as he´s not finalized and rather looking as beta test, possibly in views to replace the original menu bar now hidden by default. I have found many issues with the new menu, all already reported here, such as: - random freeze -...
  11. RemyHeli

Evolution Can I sell it on?

Big topic and lot of parameters to consider (country, licence type, license policy, EU/NonEU regulations, rule date from, etc). Google below chain of words if you want see a true case of very expensive software. Not a recent case, just to give an idea on the subject and beyond personal home...
  12. RemyHeli

Comment not applicable to RFE: The old version of controller had an Id required to be entered along the old process of software registration. Not an issue with RFE since licensing method is now different.
  13. RemyHeli

100%. Also nice to use as refresher of pre-defined manoeuvers for public airshow, if weather doesn't allow the week/days before.
  14. RemyHeli

Graphics quality issue - Reposted

@Bill Stuntz thanks for pointing out existing threads re possible solutions, meanwhile dev team working on further improvements. This is useful.
Back