Recent content by remyrw

1. R

T-Rex 450XL_AV

T-Rex 450XL based off the AXE. This is very similar to how my T-Rex flies right now. If anyone has ideas for how to solve the Axe model's sinking issue please let me know. Next version will be more responsive, this one flies more like I've got low rates on.
  2. R

T-Rex 450XL_AV

remyrw submitted a new upload: T-Rex 450XL_AV View the Swap Page
  3. R

Blade CP Pro V4_AV

Updated Blade CP based off the Axe CP. Still needs some work but better than previous version. Still has sinking problem from the Axe. Fairly accurate to the Blade, don't expect superb performance.
  4. R

Blade CP Pro V4_AV

remyrw submitted a new upload: Blade CP Pro V4_AV View the Swap Page
  5. R

CPP_V35_trainer_AV

Blade CP Pro setup as a trainer via flybar weights. It's not really that accurate but should be close. Do NOT expect 3d like performance, it's very mellow in terms of handling due to the 50% increase in paddle weight. It basically flies like it is in jello to give you time to think.
  6. R

CPP_V35_trainer_AV

remyrw submitted a new upload: CPP_V35_trainer_AV View the Swap Page
  7. R

CPP_V35_AV

Blade CP Pro, based off the MX400 in expansion 1. Check for an Axe variant shortly. fairly accurate to the Blade, don't expect superb performance, this is a small, low cost, low power heli.
  8. R

CPP_V35_AV

remyrw submitted a new upload: CPP_V35_AV View the Swap Page
  9. R

Blade CP Pro

expansion 1 If you have expansion 1 I'll be posting a version of the cp pro in a little bit, working out some details. I'll be doing an axe version as well, the axe as released isn't quite like the CP Pro but it's the closest in the package. Three versions posted in the new swap pages. Two off...
  10. R

3.5 Channel Mapping Bug?

I wasn't quite right It's not on open, it's on close, but when you open it it shuffles things on the menu. If you hit cancel rather than ok it won't mess you up.
  11. R

3.5 Channel Mapping Bug?

Same, and solution Well, the problem seems to be G3.5 rewriting this to defaults when you OPEN the mapping window. Note the OPEN part. When you close it holds what you set till you open that again. The key here is to figure out what the settings are and then get them all set properly and leave...
  12. R

Channel Mapping???

no luck i use a JR 7202 and have had no luck making it work in heli mode, particularly the throttle/pitch mixing. I basically gave up and just use it in aircraft mode, assinging switchs in G3 and using the heli curves in the software rather than the radio. I got similar results, pitch behaving...
  13. R

3.5 helis

changed custom helis On a bunch of my custom designs it severely stretched the fuselage and canopy. It also MOVED them, which made for a lot of messing around trying to get things back where they belonged and the right size. Obviously reimporting them would do the trick too, but it makes me...
  14. R

Engine instead of Tail Rotor for a Heli?

CP Model well, it's not using that pretty 3d model he had shown but it's a couple versions of a working CP and CPP, just check the regular swap pages, CP first Try or somethinglike that. Make sure you get the recent version of each, not older ones. I keep improving them. The current version of...
  15. R

A Few Beginner's Questions About G3

helis By default regular helis will try to drift left, you have to compensate. This is because your tail rotor is pushing left to counter the torque of the main rotor, but the main rotor isn't pushing right, it's SPINNING, thus there's no counter to the tail's leftward force built into the...
Back