Recent content by Richard9520

1. R

Fractal_Blimp_SkyShip_012_CS

Richard9520 submitted a new upload: Fractal_Blimp_SkyShip_012_CS View the Swap Page
  2. R

Fractal_Blimp_SkyShip_012_CS

I've been experimenting with painting the models with a fractal paint job based on fractal artwork I've created over the years. Here is an example that I made at 4320 x 4320 pixels in order to show the intricate fractal design more clearly. (most of the models use a lower resolution) I used...
  3. R

Fractal_Passenger_Avistar Elite_CS

I've been experimenting with painting the planes with fractals. This plane is from RF 9.5 and was a fairly easy one to paint. I haven't been able to figure out everything in the tga files and have been experimenting with trial and error. Some of the plane color schemes I haven't been able to...
  4. R

Fractal_Passenger_Avistar Elite_CS

Richard9520 submitted a new upload: Fractal_Passenger_Avistar Elite_CS View the Swap Page
  5. R

Transferring RF9.5 to new computer with custom planes and airports

My wife just got me a new gaming computer for my 80th birthday. Is there a way to transfer Realflight 9.5 with all of the the installed custom planes without having to reinstall them one by one? thanks
  6. R

Fractal_Biplane_Challenger Mk II_CS

Looking for something different when you paint your biplane? Feel free to copy this virtual fractal paint job to your real biplane and blow the minds of all your friends!
  7. R

Fractal_Biplane_Challenger Mk II_CS

Richard9520 submitted a new upload: Fractal_Biplane_Challenger Mk II_CS View the Swap Page
  8. R

Fractal_P-51 Mustang3_CS

Richard9520 submitted a new upload: Fractal_P-51 Mustang3_CS View the Swap Page
  9. R

Fractal_P-51 Mustang3_CS

This is a P51 mustang I gave a custom paint job to using a fractal image.
  10. R

Fractal_Passenger__H-4 Spruce Goose_CS

thanks! Actually it's a fractal image that I made with Ultrafractal. I've made several different versions of the blimp and almost all of my favorite planes using the fractal images I have created over the years. If you have a favorite plane I probably have a fractal version of it. Let me know...
  11. R

Richard9520 submitted a new upload: Fractal_Passenger__H-4 Spruce Goose_CS View the Swap Page
  12. R

The spruce goose looked a bit drab. I thought I would spruce it up a bit (pun intended :) )
  13. R

Fractal_Jet_Northrop YF-23 PAV-1(Black Widow)_CS

Richard9520 submitted a new upload: Fractal_Jet_Northrop YF-23 PAV-1(Black Widow)_CS View the Swap Page
  14. R

Fractal_Jet_Northrop YF-23 PAV-1(Black Widow)_CS

I really enjoy flying the Northrop YF-23 PAV-1 but it reminds me of World War 3 lurking in the background with the current events on the world stage being what they are. So I gave it a new look that reminds me of the beauty of the infinitely complex fractal nature of the universe.
Back