Recent content by Richard_Vaynes

1. R

Bird Of Time gas_AV

BE FRND KK? -MOREGAS1
  2. R

Bird Of Time gas_AV

Richard_Vaynes submitted a new upload: Bird Of Time gas_AV View the Swap Page
  3. R

MoreGas 1.

So if that really is moregas's dad does he know what his son started originally? I doubt this kid told his dad how he was abusing the rating system, sending pm's out that he shouldn't have, and retaliating against the members who gave honest feedback on his models.
  4. R

SAB GOBLIN Build

Being a graphic designer would lead one to understand, that with enough experience with Photoshop and general photo manipulation, it's impossible to completely cover up the tracks of digital editing. I can check the picture when I get home but for those that want to try, convert the image to...
  5. R

ZERO Revisited

Brields, I meant no harm--my apologies. My comment was aimed elswhere. I thought Doug was one of those guys that does everything from start to finish and I was surprised to see you mentioning that you would do the CS. I should have read the start of the thread though ,and now that I re-read...
  6. R

Swap File versions

Import the .rfx not the .kex.
  7. R

ZERO Revisited

Did someone ask you to do the CS? I missed that.
  8. R

Rf6 == Win

I just got tired of seeing the other rediculously named thread so I thought I would create this one instead. My first impressions of this product are great. I will keep my disk safely tucked away from all sources of microwaves. I can't wait to see any further improvements KE decides to make.
  9. R

The Latest Ratings Rant Thread

The real shame in that, is it is my genuine nick-name and it gets censored in many forums. It doesn't offend me any to go by a legit name beginning with D and rhyming with slick. This world csn be too immature sometimes. To be quite honest, I find it offensive that I have to censor my name...
  10. R

You are correct Mr. Wilson! (not sure if that's what the M stands for.) Definition of KID (via Websters) 1a : a young goat 1b : a young individual of various animals related to the goat 2a : the flesh, fur, or skin of a kid 2b : something made of kid 3: a young person; especially : child...
  11. R

A kid is someone that never falls victim to "The Man" man! These kids are our future. These kids are our future. These kids are our future........... It's no wonder I'm going bald.
  12. R

Real Flight 6 Intent to Purchase

I would be more willing to update if DirectX9 was no longer the version used. My new graphics card supports DirectX 11. BTW, integrated cards suck.
  13. R

Drop items in G5.5 don't carry momentum

When you drop detachable pods they stop immediately where they are then fall straight down. I've tried this with all aircraft that drop items, and it does it will all of them. I really like to drop bombs off my planes at the field, but you can't practice this in the sim. I don't understand...
  14. R

Harddisc Crash - Ending support for my current RF models

So a person could buy a low polygon model from the internet to use as they please, including importing it into the sim, but they can't pay a modeler here to make something for them? I don't get it. It looks like the only thing you can't officially pay for is the EA once it has become a .kex...
  15. R

Realflight Screenshots Thread

How low can you go? He he. It was good for a laugh anyways. *Edited my post for multiplayer session Anyone ever see the screen go purple while in multiplayer? My system really choked from this purple covering my vision. It only happened when one guy would join my session.
Back