Recent content by richrfl

1. R

use own transmitter t-lite with FrSky

Hi Elizabeth. I also have the same hardware as you do. In this case, when they make reference to the improperly called Spektrum protocol, they mean the channel order, as Spektrum has its own way of doing things. Most radios use ch 1 for Ail, 2 for Ele, 3 for Thr, and 4 for Rud, while they use...
  2. R

PC-21_EA

Technoid, just a heads up. You may have to work something with the physics. Its a bit sensitive. I guess that not being able to have good details about incidences and motor throw angles as well as the correct wing profile didn't help to make it fly like the real one. I will keep working on that...
  3. R

PC-21_EA

Thank you Broke and technoid. It helps to have experienced people like you guys ready to help.
  4. R

PC-21_EA

Thanks again, Alan. I'm already working on the next one. It may take a shorter time, but I am pushing the envelope on the CAD design. The fuse is really complex, and although I have the model, there are not 3D views and even less, cross-sections to go the easy way. But it's kind of my way to...
  5. R

PC-21_EA

The graphics of this plane were based on the full-scale model from Pilatus. The physics and the dimensions were based on the Phoenix Models PC-21 1447mm model, electric powered. The original model, though, does not feature servo-operated canopy. I made some modifications to the default servo...
  6. R

PC-21_EA

richrfl submitted a new upload: PC-21_EA View the Swap Page
  7. R

Newvie requesting help

Problem found. Walk around Gents, Thank you very much for your support. I will be requesting some more help soon enough, but with asj assistance, I finally figured out my key problem of moving parts, like retracts, and doors. The problem is very simple. Blender has some way to go with...
  8. R

Newvie requesting help

Thank you asj. Will look into it this afternoon.
  9. R

Newvie requesting help

Good morning gents and Happy New Year. On the last day of the year, I learned quite a bit from you all, plus a couple of examples made in blender by bosshawg. I think I was trying to run before learning to walk, but if you do not find the problems, you will never know the solutions. I still...
  10. R

Newvie requesting help

Well, I have a lead, I think. Maybe a long shot, but at this time is the only I have. Therefore, let's go by parts. I reset the RF to default, and nothing changed. I deleted all files making reference to the Pilatus PC-21_2, and I still am getting the same error saying that I don't have that...
  11. R

Newvie requesting help

Didn't tried the restore defaults. I was starting to think about uninstall/install, given that its giving me a reference to a PC-21_2 does not make any sense. Anyway, first, I'll do the restore first, and delete any file I have referenced to 21_2. Then I'll try to video the process or write...
  12. R

Newvie requesting help

Thank you technoid. I'll keep your comments in my notebook. Especially, the convert to mesh. I remember I used that in Max, but I, sure enough, did not that in Blender.
  13. R

Newvie requesting help

Thank you techniod. I will check it out. I guess you are making reference to the steering gear doors. If that is the case, they were just separated from the fuselage, and therefore, were flat. I extruded them as I did with the main, and that will require a new UV, but that will wait until I...
  14. R

Newvie requesting help

Technoid, this is not only my first plane for RF but also the first time I use Blender, I have been doing some basic CAD design many times before, but much simpler than a model for RF. All I achieved is thanks to people like you that have been kind and patient to help a guy that has very little...
  15. R

Newvie requesting help

Well, guys, you are way ahead, no doubt. I think I am learning something here, like that of the fuselage pivot point. I will slowly and carefully review all the pivot point issues, as well as the screenshots and files, and make due notes of my mistakes. Thanks a lot!
Back