Recent content by Rick Dizzle

1. R

Looking for a Trex 550E for 7.5

As title says looking for trex 550e for the 7.5. Found one..downloaded and its a mess..super jittery, rotor disc all over and just doesn't fly right. Can anyone point me to one that works plz?
  2. R

Confirming a couple models?

I am looking to see if the Eflite Valiant 1.3 and the Eflite A10 is available for Evolution? I got 7.5 from a good friend...but have had ZERO success uploading a functional Valiant, T28 1.2 or Eflite A10. I would like to fly my real aircraft in the sim but don't think 7.5 is gonna work for my...
  3. R

New to Realflight, looking for a couple aircraft for 7.5

Thanks for the reply...I have the transmitter set as interlink as that is what I am using. Double checked when I got home. The Valiant still has no control. The T28 original is fine...but the eflite variant has only throttle and flaps..no other controls. A10 has full controls but is a huge...
  4. R

New to Realflight, looking for a couple aircraft for 7.5

Evening everyone! I am looking for a Eflite Valiant 1.3, Eflite T28 1.2 and an Eflite A10 Thunderbolt . I was able to find and download a Valiant....but it does not respond at all and just goes full throttle and noses over. Can anyone point me in the direction of any of these models for 7.5...
Back