Recent content by Rickochet

1. R

RF 6.5 Won't Run After Cloning Hard Drive

Thanks for the info.
  2. R

It wouldn't hurt to give them a call. Is the new controller much different than the old one?
  3. R

I still have the original HDD and can fire it up externally through a USB adapter. The Great Planes website is still up and when I used their link for support I got a reply from Horizon that said support for older versions of RF are no longer being supported. :( Thank you for the reply...
  4. R

I bought RF 6.5 when it first came out and have enjoyed it for years. I recently cloned my PC hard drive to an SSD and installed it in the PC. When I try to run RF it asks me for the serial numbers of the CD and controller. Unfortunately I have lost the CD. I have found a CD for 6.5 from...
  5. R

For Sale - Real Flight Software

How about doing an autogyro like the Auto-G? That could be intriguing? :D
  6. R

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

How About a Magnum Reloaded? Western Michigan Park Flyers is marketing a little foamie slow flyer. It also has optional snap on floats. Here is a link. Someone has already done their Mako for Real Flight. Thanks, Rick http://www.wmparkflyers.com/Pages/MagnumReloaded.aspx
  7. R

Spam

That is not what I gathered by reading this thread. This is one of my firsts posts here and I was just trying to help. Thanks for you kind words and making me feel so welcome. You can have this forum, I am out of here.
  8. R

Spam

I see spam on RCGroups quite a bit. But it doesn't seem to stay there long after members report it. Perhaps if you see spam here hit the little red outlined triangle button on the right side of each posting next to the post number and report it as spam. The forum owners may not have time to...
  9. R

G 3.5 upgrade to G 5 is coming?

System Requirements For G5 Upgrade I have been using 3.5 on my P4 Dell for two years. Is it safe to assume that if 3.5 works on my computer then 5.0 will work also?
  10. R

Miss Hyperion Hydro Question

Hi, just getting interested in the Hydro craze and loaded the Miss Hyperion yesterday. What a fun flyer. I have a question. I have seen threads in various forums that suggest most hydros are not easy to fly. I know flying in G3 with no wind is much easier than in real life, but I find the Miss...
  11. R

air craft poll

As a relative RC newbie, I was hoping to see a few more trainers or park flyers. I don't see any catagories for those.
Back