Recent content by RJaggers

1. R

Spektrum InterLink DX features and benefits

Interesting, you pay 180 bucks and get a 7 page installation booklet and no manual....Paper must be expensive.
  2. R

Did not see any instructions with the transmitter, how / where do you engage ratcheting on the throttle?
  3. R

Will not even let RFX start...
  4. R

RF8 Add on Install issue

Install issue Just a heads up, Tower now has the correct downloads available. Worked fine.
  5. R

RF8 Add on Install issue

Yes, it has HH in the middle.
  6. R

RF8 Add on Install issue

So I assume Knife Edge does not have the software available for DL? Tower sent the serial number.
  7. R

RF8 Add on Install issue

I have the latest version of RF8 and bought the HH addon, getting the attached error. I assume I must install in same folder as the current RF8.
  8. R

Rf 8?

Thanks. I am hoping for the same also.
  9. R

Rf 8?

I'm sure someone has asked but could not find in a search. Any idea when RF 8 will be released?
  10. R

Hangar 9 SR22

Dam, missed it. Thank you sir!
  11. R

Hangar 9 SR22

Yes, all plus the megapack.
  12. R

Hangar 9 SR22

I started with v6.0 and have all of the expansion packs but no SR22. Is there somewhere to DL planes from older versions?
  13. R

Hangar 9 SR22

Has anyone created this plane yet? There is nothing in Swap Pages. If so, please post!
  14. R

Expansion pack #3

Expansion Pack 3 I purchased the Expansion Pack 3 just to get the Cessna 310 and the pack won't install! I have contacted RF support but no help yet. Anyone know how I can find it? Nothing in Swap Pages.
  15. R

New Update?

Where is the "Monthly" update as mentioned in Tower Hobbies ad?:confused:
Back