Recent content by rjhuyck

1. R

Fly Baby

Has the final version been released? Maybe I missed it.
  2. R

minimize, max, and X

I was not in full screen mode. I had already activated "showlegacymenu" a couple of weeks ago. Just to test, I pressed ALT-enter a couple of times and now the min-max and X are back. Thanks for your help.
  3. R

minimize, max, and X

Should there be a minimize, max and X in the upper right corner of the Real Flight window? I noticed that when I run it, they are not there.
  4. R

Goldberg Tiger 120 GP

It is great, thanks for making it. Maybe for your next project....... Another plane that I have is a Byron Originals Pipe Dream. The first one that I had was back in 1987. The fuse is a piece of conduit. (I don't have a picture of my plane but this is what it looks like.) :)
  5. R

Goldberg Tiger 120 GP

Looks really good. The details with to the name on the prop. Will you post here when you release it?
  6. R

Goldberg Tiger 120 GP

You did a great job with the Tiger-120. Maybe next you could make another one of my planes, an A-24 Banshee. It was the Army version of the SBD Dauntless. Then I would have all eight of my RC airplanes available in RF.
  7. R

Goldberg Tiger 120 GP

I just noticed that the plane has retracts. :)
  8. R

Goldberg Tiger 120 GP

I just tried it on RF. It is perfect.
  9. R

Goldberg Tiger 120 GP

That looks really good. I wish my plane looked that good. I will try it on RF tonight.
  10. R

Goldberg Tiger 120 GP

I don't know for sure. I am using what was originally uploaded. I am not at home to check.
  11. R

Goldberg Tiger 120 GP

I like the colors. The plane looks perfect to me. The covering on my plane is fading and in some spots coming off. It is pretty old and it still flies great.
  12. R

Goldberg Tiger 120 GP

Here are photos of my plane. It needs recovering. The orange under the main gear are from a repair of a too hard landing.
  13. R

Goldberg Tiger 120 GP

I will take some photos of my plane but it will be 1-24-23. I used the "paperclip"- Attach files. The photo that I used is from a search of the plane. It is not a photo of my plane, but the photo is exactly like my plane. Thanks for doing this!
  14. R

Goldberg Tiger 120 GP

This is the color scheme that I have.
  15. R

Goldberg Tiger 120 GP

I fly a RC Tiger-120. It has a different color scheme and a DLE20 engine. So, thanks for making it for RF.
Back