Recent content by rmachin

1. R

After a short while, auto panic after update?

No fence works! Yep - that's it! Edit flight controller under electronics for no fence fixed it. Thanks again.
  2. R

Thanks for this it was key to understanding what's going on! Be great if there was a way to easily figure out what features are enabled on particular aircraft.
  3. R

OK turnsd out the Cub S+ has that fence/GPS thing turned on now and maybe cant be turned off. The Cub S doesn;t seem to suffer the same issue. So good enough until I figure out how to change that setting on other aircraft.
  4. R

I checked the controller setup and channel assignment hasnt changed. Must be the plane settings? I wonder if that aircraft got updated then. Shame - still training on it, but not much use any more if it keeps flying home!
  5. R

EXCELLENT I can confirm the Habu jet doesn;;t do it, it does look like that thread re: return to home turned on is the issue. So next - how do I turn it off and why did it get turned on!I only see 'quick edit' under the Aircraft menu. (I am flying the Cub s2 which til now did not have this...
  6. R

OK more info - in safe mode, it also does it - it's definitely an out of range/return to home thing as if I've flown too far in the sim. I'll try a different field perhaps. EDIT: HAppens in other fields too. Like and invisible fence!
  7. R

Interlink. Been using it for ages no probs, also earlier today - but now it's almost like it may be an 'out of range' simulation that's kicking in, but I cant see where that might have been set after update. Restarted etc - haven't rebooted the machine.
  8. R

Just said yes to updates, now after a short while in Advanced/as3x the plane either enters panic or does a return to home - then wings wag and I get control back. All failure modes turned off. Any ideas as to how to reset it somehow? EDIT: Answered below - edit aircraft->electronics->flight...
  9. R

Upgrade?

RealFlight is still available. If you have the trainer edition, then just put Evolution in your cart and you'll be discounted at checkout.
  10. R

RealFlight 9.5 with the NX10 Field Radio from Spektrum as Control Interface

I find the fly in the ointment is a usb a to c adapter that seems to break things if you have a usbc only computer! The controls seem to get scrambled.
  11. R

Returning newb: great experience apart from installation

Since graduated to Evolution. All great - it really is just the installation, and finding everything in the Steam browser once it's done. (Account? Library? Content?)
  12. R

What do I need to use RF with my NX8?

Ah ok I will upgrade rf! That is great - I was also wondering though if the transmitter could receive telemetry data to further replicate the real experience during practice.
  13. R

Upgrade?

TO answer the original question, I'm thinking the only thing you get is more planes and more fields. So if there's a plane you want to train on before crashing it in the rw, then it may be worth it - but since the graphics etc are no different, I don;t see any need unless you want to play it as...
  14. R

What do I need to use RF with my NX8?

It would be really great if telemetry info could be sent and received over USB too wouldn't it - for those using capable transmitters as controllers.
Back