Recent content by rmsingh

1. rmsingh

Alright....where is the Wolf Spider?

Wow what a fun aircraft! Takes bit of getting use to.
  2. rmsingh

RF7 error in Windows 8.1

Thanks for the reply. I uninstalled then re-installed. Problem solved. Don't know what caused it. BTW. I just picked up a AMD R7 260X video card as well. Graphics is set to the highest possible and still getting 70+ FPS.:D
  3. rmsingh

RF7 error in Windows 8.1

See below. I got this error this morning for the 1st time. RF7 terminates, anyone seen this or know of a solution? and next. I hope the links work.
  4. rmsingh

Ati Radion HD 5750 qestion

Note: The HD5750 does not occupy the entire screen in full screen mode. It appears to occupy only 85% of the screen(default underscan) and I cannot find any way to enable 100%. In windowed mode runs great at full screen(no underscan).
  5. rmsingh

Ooops - Ports Not Checked

You'll never know... Seriously though, when a connection is initiated from inside a LAN to the Internet, neither Windoz or your router should block the port it uses. However any attempt to connect to a PC, that is behind a router/firewall without the port being explicitly open and forwarded to...
  6. rmsingh

Ooops - Ports Not Checked

I'm a newbie and have only flown in combat sessions hosted by myself or my friend. We are the only 2 people who participate. I have never had to forward any ports on my router or open any ports on Windows 7 firewall and neither has he. I don't understand how some players can have so much trouble...
  7. rmsingh

InterLink Elite toggle switches + Wives patience = NIL

Now we're talking!! How an intravenous beer supply!!
  8. rmsingh

Reset Real Flight G5 defaults

Yea! done! I'm up and running! Thanks!
  9. rmsingh

Add Ons Free! G4 & G5

Thanks for the tip For what it's worth.. Thanks for the tip. As a G5 1st time user, these extras are fantastic.
  10. rmsingh

Thanks Al!!
  11. rmsingh

Is there a way to reset all setting to default without going thru each item?
  12. rmsingh

REal Rendering

Please share! What is real rendering, how do you turn on and why would want to? Sometimes I just need to know :)
  13. rmsingh

Training in G5

Words to live by!!
  14. rmsingh

First to say Marry Christmas and a Another New Year of ..........

Thanks for the warm welcome!
  15. rmsingh

First to say Marry Christmas and a Another New Year of ..........

Merry Christmas!! Merry Christmas everyone!! I'm new to the forum and RC! Seems like great place to learn! :)
Back