Recent content by Robby368

1. R

How do I install without a CD rom drive?

Hey hope this is the right place to ask. I have a new computer and I'm trying to put my Realflight 7.5 back on it. I got the CD copied onto a flash drive, but the program is looking for a CD drive for the install. Thanks in advance
  2. R

3.5 won't run

Hey folks, I've been having continuous problems with 3.5. First of all, it USED to work perfect, no hardware changes have been made. Now when I click on the run realflight button, it'll load the terrain fine, but the "loading airport objects" screen takes over 5 minutes to load. Then when it...
  3. R

Importing a color scheme?

Sorry for the ignorance guys, but I've downloaded a color scheme (Aeroworks Yak) and I can't figure out how to get it over to the software. I have it saved in the color schemes folder. Thanks in advance for any help.
  4. R

No sounds?

I'm sure this has been posted a million times, but I have no sound. I'm running a Turtle Beach Riviera sound card. It's not the greatest in the world but it seems to work good for everything else. If this card isn't compatable, which ones are? I already spent $200 on a video card, so hopefully...
  5. R

Will RCFS controller work with G3?

I have the 2001 RCFS program, but the G3 looks alot nicer. Can I use the controller from the Dave Brown software or do I have to buy the controller designed for G3? Thanks
Back