Recent content by robin74667

1. R

Win11 system 12th generation i9cup, NVIDIA geforce RTX 3050 Ti laptop GPU independent graphics card

I hope my method can help more friends in need. :):):)
  2. R

Win11 system 12th generation i9cup, NVIDIA geforce RTX 3050 Ti laptop GPU independent graphics card

ha-ha! My method can help you, which makes me very happy!:D:D:D:D:D:D
  3. R

I have a new problem. How to set the first angle of view of the aircraft?
  4. R

1. Open NVIDIA Control Panel 2. Change the preferred graphics processor in the management 3D settings to a high-performance NVIDIA processor (or other high-performance processors) 3. Set the PhysX processor to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU (your independent graphics card model) After...
  5. R

Pu Daxi runs! I finally figured out how to run reallight perfectly on my laptop, hahaha!
  6. R

According to the official reply, the NVIDIA geforce RTX 3050 Ti graphics card cannot be used alone for this laptop I am using. It seems that I can only change a laptop!
  7. R

Thank you for your reply, but it still can't run after installation
  8. R

Today, Intel seems to have updated the driver of the graphics card, and now realflight can't run at all!😭😭😭
  9. R

DirectX 已更新DirectX12至最新版本
  10. R

Select the helicopter model first, and an unknown error will pop up. Then, exit the simulator, and disable the on-board video card
  11. R

My laptop is win11 system, 12th generation i9cup, NVIDIA geforce RTX 3050 Ti laptop GPU independent graphics card, and can't run realflight9.5. Is it the graphics card setting problem or the support of DirectX 9 to update the new feature subset?
Back