Recent content by robtest

1. R

Robtest Rise RXS255 Trainer_AV

robtest submitted a new upload: Robtest Rise RXS255 Trainer_AV View the Swap Page
  2. R

Robtest Rise RXS255 Trainer_AV

Based on the legacy RISE RXS255, the Robtest Rise RXS255 Trainer is perfect for drone beginners. I was trying to make something to help my wife with her little drone. Increased the size, gave it a huge battery, quieter sounds. Added the Altitude Hold and Headless Mode that the wife has on hers...
  3. R

Robtest Rise RXS255 Trainer_CS

easy to see color scheme for training ... red = left & green = right
  4. R

Robtest Rise RXS255 Trainer_CS

robtest submitted a new upload: Robtest Rise RXS255 Trainer_CS View the Swap Page
  5. R

Robtest Drone Field_AP [Deleted]

robtest submitted a new upload: Robtest Drone Field_AP View the Swap Page
  6. R

E-flite T-28 Trojan Yellow_AV

E-flite T-28 Trojan 1.1m BNF Basic I scaled the model down to be closer in size to a parkflyer, added the spektrum flight controller to add AS3X and SAFE modes, reworked the physics a bit, added new engine type and battery. The E-flight T-28 Trojan Yellow has 4s battery power. The AS3X and...
  7. R

E-flite T-28 Trojan Yellow_AV

robtest submitted a new upload: E-flite T-28 Trojan Yellow_AV View the Swap Page
  8. R

_CS and _AV file confusion (E-flite / Parkzone T-28 redux)

So I am coming back into RC Planes after a decade break. I am starting out with RF9.5 before I go break a real one. The other day, E-flite announce a new version of the popular Parkzone T-28. So I made a yellow_CS file to go with technoid's T-28_CS and BrokeDad's electric_AV variant. Hacking...
  9. R

Electric T-28 Yellow_CS

**************************************************** Many thanks to you two as well. It's my favorite plane. :) Just getting back into RC after a decade break. I was glad to find them...
  10. R

Electric T-28 Yellow_CS

robtest submitted a new upload: Electric T-28 Yellow_CS View the Swap Page
  11. R

Electric T-28 Yellow_CS

colorscheme patterned after the newly released e-flite t-28 trojan... The pre-req. plane is gas powered, to get an electric version, try: BrokeDad's T-28 Electric My Eflite t-28 1.1m version
Back