Recent content by rocketodd

1. R

G4.5 Beta with F-15 from AddOn 4 Problem

Thanks, but this is the default F-15 that comes with Real Flight. I made no edits to the orginial model so KE should change this during their next update. rocketodd,
  2. R

G4.5 Beta with F-15 from AddOn 4 Problem

During certain points the F-15 yaws violently up and down. Thanks, rocketodd
  3. R

F3A EUPHORIA anyone make it?

heres some 3 view pictures Or,
  4. R

3ds Max users.

Please don't purchase a B-52 because I am currently working on one in GMAX. Ok thanks, Or
  5. R

Gmax and Deep-Exploaration: Discussion Thread

max, Can you help me with my problem? (the one I showed in my previous post) Or,
  6. R

Gmax and Deep-Exploaration: Discussion Thread

maxkop, I have a problem, I cannot select "Save X File" and "No Compile" What should I do? Thanks, Or
  7. R

C-130 Project

Thanks crashed again Can you please post the the original uvw line map? :) So are you going to modify the back door? ;) Or, rocketodd
  8. R

C-130 Project

Great Model :) Just one thing I think you should change, the back door should have its own servo, possibly using the top left switch. Also can you make a colorscheme that shows the plane's outline, so I can make my own colorscheme (like a coast guard colorscheme). Or, rocketodd
  9. R

B2 Spirit Stealth Bomber

It's a great plane except for one thing, the main landing gears go through their doors. :cool: Thanks, Or
  10. R

Savoia S21

Nice plane :) , can you post the PhotoField? Or,
  11. R

QQ Scheme for the Pitts Python?

Mark, Please understand that I mean no disrespect when I comment on your Python. Or,
  12. R

QQ Scheme for the Pitts Python?

I love the plane, but you have a bug. The DA-200 has 4 cylinders not 2. (Your model only has two cylinders under the cowling.) Or,
  13. R

Can anyone change a Metasequoia airplane file to G3.5 file

go to the following website, he has a lot of nice stuff. http://logic-wizard.hp.infoseek.co.jp/fms_e.htm Or,
  14. R

Can anyone change a Metasequoia airplane file to G3.5 file

Can anyone change a Metasequoia airplane file to G3.5 file If anyone can, they can use some pre-existing FMS planes that i can get. Or,
Back