Recent content by Roger that

1. R

No support from Realflight

Well Jeff, guess what I've been doing this afternoon. Yanking and banking my guts out! Did 3 batteries this morning on the real thing, then had to download a stack to bring it up to current config, but she's a winner. What can I say, thanks mate. If there's someway I can repay, need but ask. Cheers
  2. R

G'day Geff First up, thanks for your help mate. After I get this problem sorted out I should get you to come over and help me out on my lazy man turns. (Got a Rex 550E). Well I've checked and double checked my setting and sent off #5001 email. Will advise what happens.
  3. R

G'day Jeff. Yer saw the "last activity" and factored it in. Just that his post was the same problem I'm having. I'm using the direct link email address so they should be getting through. I've even tried other email addresses that are associated with RF6. Ya know I was thinking that It might not...
  4. R

Ophelia. Have you had any luck? I've lost my registration password and sent them 5000 emails. All with no reply. Tell ya. Not happy. Seeing I'm in Australia, makes it hard to call. Anyone with ANY help, I'd be greatful. Cheers
Back