Recent content by rosedrone

1. R

Trainer edition and oculus rift VR

Thanks, this advice is good too. I absolutely agree and I think so. This is the best cause for VR against real life models. Otherwise I think that this hobby is much more beautiful in real life! Then I also think: if I buy an airplane I spend a lot of money. If I buy the famous flight simulator...
  2. R

I understand and I accept your advice. I will wait for winter or late autumn for this purchase. The full version with the interlink DX is a very high economic expense in my opinion. Thanks for everything.
  3. R

Thank you Bill. On steam website, trainer edition costs 44,99 europotatoes and the upgrade to full version 69,99 europotatoes. Full version 109,99 europotatoes. So I think I will survive 4 or 5 europotatoes waste of money ?. Added to this, I have got a DX6i Spektrum and some cables to connect...
  4. R

Hello everyone, I am Italian and I cannot write English very well. Excuse me. I have been flying drones and helies for 3 or 4 years in real life. I did a lot of pauses, some long time break, but I can fly my mqx or Nano cpx or sr120 not so bad in real life. I'd like to try Real Flight 9, I had...
Back