Recent content by Rotorbroke

1. R

The last model the swaps will see from me.

Thanks That's a nice thought, but I couldn't do that nor accept it. Thanks for the kind thoughts though :-) I did strike gold, and it was fun. Last post. thanks again. I'll be watching, and waiting, as long as I can....
  2. R

I never in a million years wanted my intentions to interfere with what you good modelers are trying to get across to KE about the ratings in swap files. If you think in any way what I said in the formal thead is counter productive please pm me or call me out on the thread and I will delete or...
  3. R

Durafly Zephyr V-70 EDF Glider/JEFFPN

Wow You guys should be and deserve to be proud of this one. Almost, if not, a first of a kind. Can't wait to hit the reset button after my first flight. THANKS!!! ohboyohboyohboyohboy
  4. R

Formal address to KE concerning the ratings

Still agreed. AND additionally, I will download nothing from the swap pages, nor PURCHASE any additional Knifedge products, to includes upgrades and new versions, until the issue is resolved with this army of volunteer modelers. I'm glad I got the Goblin before the stoppage...
  5. R

Really, how did you guys sneak to this 99% finished model? I thought you were still glueing straight black lines together. This is over the top. I promise to not download another model until knifeedge satisfies your requests. Even if this were to squirt out to the swaps, I will not download...
  6. R

I say one great kangaroo hop for us fliers and crashers, and one giant leap for the modelers. Come-on knifeedge, lets get these ratings fixed so the swap files start moving. I'm not buying an upgrade to RF7 until the volunteer army of modelers return to the front lines so there is no More...
  7. R

Okay then Agreed. All that needs to be said, besides thanks.
  8. R

Agreed. But could Mr Jeff at least dream about a Zephyr V70 when not actively engaged in a conscious state of strike? :-) I know I am not a contributer, but as a user this deeply affects me. If there is a fund to help pay bills for the strikers, please post it :-)
  9. R

I downloaded and flew the Goblin. I didn't rate it because I am not smart enough to know really how good it is, but as a perpetual beginner I could fly and control it and it acted like a helo. I know a lot of work went into it, and it is really nice looking. I have never flown anything bigger...
  10. R

Thanks for jumping in here rtkf. As you can see the quality of my submissions sit on the marginally acceptable to unsafisfactory scale. These guys have been very good at holding my hand around the airplane and detailing what picture to attempt next.
  11. R

hehehe. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, especially when they are right... Enjoy your break. Maybe fly something simple? Thanks for taking the lead and organizing the group here during a sad time. Some of us have no skills and can only offers words of sympathy and encouragement...
  12. R

Durafly website I know you guys are not googlers, and I know that Hobby King is not your favorite supplier. Sometime back one you asked if Durafly was it's own company and had a website. I think the answer is no, thats the name HK puts on their stuff from a very low cost builder, and yes, brand...
  13. R

Pictures Found on the web. Maybe helpful? Maybe not?
  14. R

Rest in peace, td9cowboy

10 here.... rip :-(
  15. R

Recent ratings issues

Wow. I really hope you guys who work so hard to provide quality products to us takers, get taken care of fairly. I don't know if there is any really great system involving humans, input, personalities, hard workers marginal works, and thos who think everyone is equal and we should never hurt...
Back