Recent content by rrraptor

1. rrraptor

Honda Jet - Special Request Build

honda pics Here are some more pics of the HONDA for scale...also I'm actually using 3 batteries. 1-6cell per motor, and a 2cell for the electronics, postiioned in one of the pictures, the battery on top actually sites perpendicular behind the cockpit batteries..[IMG] Im' going to have to take...
  2. rrraptor

ok, i'll delete the one i have and dwnld it again, I was wonder why the engine was located in the nose, and it listed a OS MAX .46 or something similar...I'll let you know later tonight
  3. rrraptor

Honda HA420 Jet electric CFG issues There seems to be an issue when trying to setup the RF model like the RC model I have built, The nitro planes Honda- ha420 (pusher prop) version, I have two of everything for the Electric power system, @-rimfires 35-48-700, 2-ESC-SS60amp- HV, two...
  4. rrraptor

power, more power !! I'm currently editing the power cfg on the model, The real rc one I just completed building last night seems to have quite a bit of power when a friend of mine was holding it up in the air, it was hovering just before 1/2 throttle :D This is going to be FUN !!
  5. rrraptor

I did not know it was ready, or where it is located for me to dwnld
  6. rrraptor

Looks real nice, does it have 3-bladed 10x7 props ? Counter Rotating PROPS....
  7. rrraptor

NICE, can you make the Tail RED like in the pics, also, will I be able to edit certain aspects of the aircraft once I import it ?
  8. rrraptor

Thanks...i'm familiar with the polygons and rendering by high end 3D video cards, i just built a crazy gaming pc for a friend of mine....out of hand he is...12GB ram, and 3 Nvidia cards Sli'd......
  9. rrraptor

9774 polys, is that polygons used in the airframe itself ? also what is C-mesh, and how does it differ from A/B-mesh :)......Great work so far, but was wondering about the scale ratio of the fusealage in comparison to the wings and engine pods, to me it looks like the fuse diameter it too big...
  10. rrraptor

Doug, Don't mind me, I'm just in one of those moods, been one of those mornings at work :( I'll let you continue without any input from the newbie...
  11. rrraptor

Are you going to be doing the color shcemes on this Honda HA420 ?
  12. rrraptor

Those wheels don't look like they are going to reach the ground :)
  13. rrraptor

:D I work from home, Technology Field, sit in front a 3 dual monitor systems, well ok, right now i'm on my laptop on the back porch, working on some high security W2k8 servers... right now I see rocky in my crosshairs, stay out of my garden !!! damn citrus rats !!!
  14. rrraptor

Hey, a good custom painter is hard to come by !!!
  15. rrraptor

Those are nice aircraft you created !!!
Back