Recent content by Rudolf

1. R

Antivirus software stopping you from installing?

Take a look on Ikarus Aerofly. With this RC Sim you havn't got such problems. Rudi
  2. R

Sorry I have to disagree, there is one good RC SIM on the market Aerofly from Ikarus (please google it I don't want to make PR for another product in this forum). Rudi
  3. R

I am writing only for me. If I had known what problems this software had, I would have decided on a different one. It is clear to me why this software can be offered at half the price of competitors with these problems. However, I strongly question the sustainability of customer loyalty. Rudi
  4. R

One last try. Lets think we have 2014 and you buy a VW Diesel. You pay the full (high) price and expect a "clean and modern" fancy car (no matter if you like German cars or not). Then 1 1/2 years later you found out that VW have manipulated the car in the way that you have the "damage". I assume...
  5. R

Seriously ? I am sorry but If you reply with something which is worth to answer this is highly welcome if not I will not waste my time forward with sb who hides his identity behind "12oclockhigh" and bring up such "poop". To explain sb like you what I (or a lot of other customers) expect...
  6. R

Very useful comment ! Thank you very much ! Do you have something from interest about the topic ? Maybe the answer why Knife Edge have not organized the needed certificates (if you don't know what this is let me know I will explain it to you) for AV vendors ?
  7. R

Calibration question

It was 10 % as default. Don't know why but it was
  8. R

Is this a coincidence that I received a email from the RF support team today ?!
  9. R

The thing is if sb bought software for such a high price (MS Office abo is cheaper) he expect that everything is working as promised but unfortunately this is not the case! The user stumbled from one issue into the other and he have to spend to much time for useless investigations and the...
  10. R

Calibration question

Hi, Thank you very much. With your help I solved the issue ! cheers Rudi
  11. R

Calibration question

Hi Guys, I bought last week the RF 9.5 and I ran into this issue with the AV Scanner which moved the Launcher.exe and a second file in quarantine ?! However I whitelisted the files and all is good now. I connected my previous USB RC commander to the PC and I started to calibrate it. The issue is...
  12. R

I ran into this issue (and btw. I have till now no reply from the customer support) and I whitelisted the files now all is good. I am working in this industry so no big deal but I guess a lot of buyer which have not all the necessary knowledge to solve this issue are disappointed and maybe they...
Back