Recent content by Ruedi Skywalker

1. R

Skywalker Flight Ranch with Surprise edit1_AP

Ruedi Skywalker submitted a new upload: Skywalker Flight Ranch with Surprise edit1_AP View the Swap Page
  2. R

Skywalker Flight Ranch with Surprise edit1_AP

Now, the surprise should show up now and then
  3. R

Skywalker Flight Ranch with Surprise_AP

Yeah, the surprise was a submarine, that should show up frequently. But it doesnt.
  4. R

Problem with Plane Spawn

Thanks Ryan, that's pretty much the same that I found out. So I placed the Pilot Spawn next to the runway. The seaplanes apear somwhere on it and I can taxi to depart. It is fun to fly with RF
  5. R

Skywalkers Flight Area with many Airports_AP

Ruedi Skywalker submitted a new upload: Skywalkers Flight Area with many Airports_AP View the Swap Page
  6. R

Skywalkers Flight Area with many Airports_AP

Fly north, east and west and find all the airfields. Watch out for the birds and your fuel. Have fun flying Ruedi Skywalker
  7. R

I have an odd noise

There are some objects like Sound generators doing the same sound (for ex. Perfect Drem Home spot_AP)
  8. R

Problem with Plane Spawn

Hi Folks I am working on a larger project with 10 airfields for fixed wing aircraft. The types are land based aircraft, float based seaplanes and those that can take off from water or land (for example Grumman Widgedon or Canadair CL-215). The latter are simply placed in front of the "Pilot...
  9. R

Ruedi Skywalker submitted a new upload: Skywalker Flight Ranch with Surprise_AP View the Swap Page
  10. R

I created this airfield with the following requirements. Airplanes, seaplanes and helicopters should be able to fly in the immediate vicinity. In addition, FPV flights with fixed-wing aircraft should also be available in an interesting environment with attractive landing and takeoff...
  11. R

Junkers Ju 52 aka Tante Ju: why the hell must there be a Nazicross on the tail??

Now I learnt it. and put it in the Swap Pages. So I can fly that smooth Plane with out anger...
  12. R

Junkers JU-52 Milka_CS

Ruedi Skywalker submitted a new upload: Junkers JU-52 Milka_CS View the Swap Page
  13. R

Junkers JU-52 Milka_CS

Just a design with out WW2 symbols
  14. R

Junkers Ju 52 aka Tante Ju: why the hell must there be a Nazicross on the tail??

Yey, ThankYou thats what I did. But I don't know how to make or change a CS. Is there any hints "how to do it" in these forums?
Back