Recent content by ryuma

1. R

YAK-54 EXTREME 3D FINAL EDITION 2ND GEN VERSION 2_AV

ryuma submitted a new upload: YAK-54 EXTREME 3D FINAL EDITION 2ND GEN VERSION 2_AV View the Swap Page
  2. R

YAK-54 EXTREME 3D FINAL EDITION 2ND GEN_AV

The 2nd generation of my earlyer version, enjoy!
  3. R

YAK-54 EXTREME 3D FINAL EDITION 2ND GEN_AV

ryuma submitted a new upload: YAK-54 EXTREME 3D FINAL EDITION 2ND GEN_AV View the Swap Page
  4. R

YAK-54 EXTREME 3D FINAL EDITION_AV

An Extreme 3d yak-54, enjoy and feel free to edit. Plz rate and give advice for later versions.
  5. R

YAK-54 EXTREME 3D FINAL EDITION_AV

ryuma submitted a new upload: YAK-54 EXTREME 3D FINAL EDITION_AV View the Swap Page
  6. R

a EXTREME 3D Yak-54 ver 4_AV

Another one of my yaks from my crazy yak series. Have Fun!! use high rates for an insane ride! use low rates for lower level 3d.
  7. R

a EXTREME 3D Yak-54 ver 4_AV

ryuma submitted a new upload: a EXTREME 3D Yak-54 ver 4_AV View the Swap Page
  8. R

a EXTREME 3D Yak-54 ver 3_AV

Another one of my crazy yak series Enjoy! o ya and try the other ones too
  9. R

a EXTREME 3D Yak-54 ver 3_AV

ryuma submitted a new upload: a EXTREME 3D Yak-54 ver 3_AV View the Swap Page
  10. R

a EXTREME 3D Yak-54 ver_AV

This is a more 3d version of the yak before it. its loop rate on high rates is higher than the stock yaks roll rate on high rates. to tell u the truth i think its way overdoing it and if u think this ones a lil too much try the version before it. Have Fun!! ONE MORE THING LOL umm if this one...
  11. R

a EXTREME 3D Yak-54 ver_AV

ryuma submitted a new upload: a EXTREME 3D Yak-54 ver_AV View the Swap Page
  12. R

Can u convert a realflight vid into a vid wind media or quiktime can play?

ya well yes but i just want to make about 4-5 really good vids and thats all i really need to accomplish but i will still probly make some more later on
  13. R

umm uhh i got the free version of frap but it can only do upto 30sec recordings and the only way to do longer recordings are to get the full version which is $37 and i dont want to pay that much just to make a couple good recordings so i was wondering if their are any other good free programs...
  14. R

well its all said in the title can u convert a realflight vid into a file windows media player or quiktime can play?
Back