Recent content by sadatoni

1. S

Streaming Real Flight

I run an HDMI cable from my laptop to my TV and can view and manipulate RF on it... since it's really just another monitor hooked up to the laptop. But it will only display at the resolution of the laptop. I've never been able to get it to 1080p, much less 2K and 4K.
  2. S

Evolution Manual Update?

One of the first things I did after installing RF Evolution was to look up the manual and saw that it was still the 9.5S version.
  3. S

RF 9.5S and Evolution stopped launching

Anything show up in the Event Viewer?
  4. S

So I purchased the new Evolution on Steam. I had the 9.5s which works properly. The Evo is not recognizing the Interlink DX Help the 9.5 is OK

At least if you mouse oall the way over to the left, and get the old pop up for the various stuff, you get a better list of aircraft.
  5. S

Evolution on stem ..

I see this in steam:
  6. S

So I purchased the new Evolution on Steam. I had the 9.5s which works properly. The Evo is not recognizing the Interlink DX Help the 9.5 is OK

I preferred the menu at the top. Things are missing with the new GUI. For example, in 9.5S, I could select aircraft from the menu and at the bottom of the drop down were several of the aircraft I have flown. I can't find that list in Evolution. It only shows the last one.
  7. S

New documentation?

I was looking at the documentation in the installation, and it's for Realflight 9.5S. Will there be upcoming documentation specific to Evolution?
  8. S

realflight 9.5 s on window 11

Yes. I'm running it on windows 11 (with an i7-12700KF and nvidia RTX 3070 Ti). Best to have an nvidia gpu (you can find all sorts of threads about why here).
  9. S

SAFE Beginner/Intermediate Swapping Whilst Flying 9.5S For No Obvious Reason

Looks like it's acting as designed. Thanks.
  10. S

It's not the GPS one, but it does act like it.
  11. S

I'll have to check on which one I have selected after work today. That could be the "problem". I already have flight modes displayed.
  12. S

I wouldn't call it descending rapidly. Only slightly.
  13. S

Interlink DX. When I watch it via joy.cpl, there isn't any glitches occurring with switch B. The problem does not exist with the Aeroscout.
  14. S

When I'm set for SAFE Intermediate on the Apprentice STS 1.5, RF 9.5S will randomly temporarily switch back to beginner and back to intermediate. There is no indication in the little box showing this happening. I've tested this on both my desktop and laptop with the same results. What's the...
Back