Recent content by sakamara

1. sakamara

Installation Error

Trying to install RF6 and get a StackHash 3849 error. I have tried setting Data Execution Prevention to allow the setup.exe and the setup2.exe in the setup folder of the DVD but still my installer crashes when I am toward the end of installing RF. I have installed on this computer in the past...
  2. sakamara

Hype U Can Fly Blue_CS

Hype U Can Fly Blue Color Scheme. The U Can Fly is a re-branded version of the FlyZone Sensei by the German company Hype.
  3. sakamara

Hype U Can Fly Blue_CS

sakamara submitted a new upload: Hype U Can Fly Blue_CS View the Swap Page
  4. sakamara

Hype U Can Fly Green_CS

Hype U Can Fly Green Color Scheme. The U Can Fly is a re-branded version of the FlyZone Sensei by the German company Hype.
  5. sakamara

Hype U Can Fly Green_CS

sakamara submitted a new upload: Hype U Can Fly Green_CS View the Swap Page
  6. sakamara

Hype U Can Fly Red_CS

Hype U Can Fly Red Color Scheme. The U Can Fly is a re-branded version of the FlyZone Sensei by the German company Hype.
  7. sakamara

Hype U Can Fly Red_CS

sakamara submitted a new upload: Hype U Can Fly Red_CS View the Swap Page
  8. sakamara

Model limitations?

Thanks! I think the plane is worth a try so I am going to give it a go. I will probably have to do more work on the normal, specular and CS to bring in detail as my poly count will easily get too high; for example, windows and some of the body lines. Do you think 1/32 is a good scale? Wingspan...
  9. sakamara

Model limitations?

I am planning on modeling a Dornier Do X next but I suspect that there may be limitations in RF6 that prevent me from accomplishing a 12 engine plane. Is there a max to the number of engines that RF can handle? Is the Dornier Do X too ambitious of a plane to try to build. :)
  10. sakamara

FlyZone Sensei_EA

The FlyZone Sensei is an exceptional EP trainer with a wingspan of 58 inches and the added fun of a drop door. Golf balls have been added as the droppable payload. The Sensei has super stable flight characteristics, flat stall breaks and it is great at resisting tip stalls. Features include...
  11. sakamara

FlyZone Sensei_EA

sakamara submitted a new upload: FlyZone Sensei_EA View the Swap Page
  12. sakamara

FlyZone Sensei_EA - Images

Images
  13. sakamara

FlyZone Sensei_EA

sakamara updated FlyZone Sensei_EA with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  14. sakamara

Flyzone/Hobbico/ST FW-190A - My First Model

I actually have a been finishing a reworked version of the FW190 for RF6 that doesn't have some of the stretched image map issues of my posted version and it cleans up some shading problems. I have been on break from modeling for a month or two. Your post reminds me that I should get them done...
  15. sakamara

Detachable Object Properties

I have setup a plane with a drop door and I am dropping a bunch of golf balls. Is there a way to control how a detachable object reacts to impacting the ground? The balls currently just hit the ground and stay there. Ideally, I would like to find a way that they could bounce on impact but it...
Back