Recent content by Saladshooter

1. S

xptical banned ? Why ??

What you are missing are the posts that were deleted.... the ones where xptical explicitly told people how to download the expansion pack for free. My analogy is a good one. This is not a business conference, this is someone's home and you are arguing that it is ok to discuss things that hurt...
  2. S

xptical banned ? Why ??

I think the point to be realized in this thread is that this is Knife Edge's online home. And while you may have certain views and beliefs that are counter to the KE folks, its not polite nor acceptable to be discussing this line of thought in their home. Lets say I go to John's house for...
  3. S

RF taking new customers for ride since 2005

Realflight G3 compatible video cards http://www.knifeedge.com/rfvc_compatibility.php It needs to be updated but will give you a start as to where to look
  4. S

Try again.... bazerco was wrong, his card was manufactured in 1999.... DirectX 9 was released in 2002. Realflight requires a card that uses DirectX 9 not merely runs the software. Video cards from before 2002 will not take advantage of the features in DirectX 9 required for G3. There is a...
  5. S

Where is your earlier query? All I see here is someone making their first post without listing their problem. List your specs as the sticky indicates and we will try to help.
  6. S

By popular demand the Pond Racer

Very nice......I'm drooling already.
  7. S

Fast User Switching

Let's put it this way.... Realflight is using every ounce of your computer's resources. The extra users are taking some of the resources that Realflight needs to run properly so they need to be logged out completely..... make sure you are logging them out, not just switching users which leaves...
  8. S

Update to Latest Version

As suggested I would just hook up to the internet for the update. Otherwise you can request a link to a manual installer from Knife Edge....download to a different computer then use a USB Memory Stick to move the file to your computer. You are missing out on some great free models here if you...
  9. S

Aircombat, Dogfight?

Ribbon cutting would be a great addition to multiplayer and another thing to set Realflight above other sims.
  10. S

any way to purchase expansion packs online? admins please read...

Downloadable packs would be terrific... more revenue for the makers to develop this thing. The downside is that it cuts out the LHS. I for one would be lost without the help of my local shop.
  11. S

Best way to remove custom planes?

Thanks Dave....
  12. S

Best way to remove custom planes?

I ran into a couple of models that don't work and a couple of more that fly poorly. What's the best way to remove them from the simulator so they don't clutter my menus? Grady
  13. S

What is a realistic wheather setting?

Thanks for this post.... I've been looking for just this kind of info.
  14. S

Poor FPS on Laptop Need ideas

FPS is very subjective to model, graphics settings, and type of flying field. I am only interested in learning to fly better so I fly with most extras turned off. With the Dominion 90 3d and a Photofield I get 90-120 fps. With the Dominion 90 3d and the Carnival night scene I get 20 fps.
Back