Recent content by sbeccacece

1. sbeccacece

North American P-51 build thread

WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Nice!!!!!!!!
  2. sbeccacece

how to delete airplanes that i imported

I hope I can help you and I hope I have interpreted your question correctly. First go to the "aircraft" menu and then "select aircraft" (to delete a model you must NOT have it selected on the flight field) look for the model you want to delete and right click with your mouse, you will see that a...
  3. sbeccacece

Steam version question

To install the files you must go to "Simulation" then to "move" "RealFlight Archive (RFX, G3X) and find the file downloaded from swap pages and open it, that way there will be the model to use, to download color schemes and variants you should do the same respectively.
  4. sbeccacece

Steam version question

Hello, the first thing you should do is go to "swap pages" click on "categories" then "Real Flight 9.5" "aircraft" "airplanes" and finally to "airplane models" you select the model you want and once on the screen to download you click on the orange button on the top right that says "download"...
  5. sbeccacece

Hi, I am new to this forum and i am wondering if the Apprentice S 2.1 (mini) is available to load for my RF9.5?

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/piton_e-flite-apprentice-s-15e_rc.28715/
  6. sbeccacece

Real Flight 9.5s Operation Issue

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  7. sbeccacece

Ok, you can configure those parameters from the menu, then I'll explain how to do it. In the Real Flight menu go to "simulation" and then go to "specifications" once there you must click on "console" and you will see the item "ERROR" there you can configure the size of the font, the color and...
  8. sbeccacece

The error messages when RFX files are loaded appear in the lower left part of the screen, the errors that RFS detects will appear in a line of text in red, if you click on this error command line you can delete the file that it generates the error, I hope I have explained correctly, best regards.
  9. sbeccacece

Supermarine Mk-IX Spitfire

Hello everyone, all warbirds and Supermarine Spitfire fans like me are eagerly awaiting that EA file, it looks great! Thank you! I share with you some information about the aircraft: https://www.markstyling.com/spitfiresmkl_ll_11.htm...
  10. sbeccacece

ENGINE AUDIO FILE

Yeahhhh, thanks!
  11. sbeccacece

ENGINE AUDIO FILE

Hello everyone, is it possible to create an audio file for a certain engine and append it to the RFS 9.5S files so that it is available in our aircraft modification? Thank you very much and good flights!
  12. sbeccacece

Carbon CUB-55cc-CUBCRAFTERS_CS

CARBON CUB - CUBCRAFTERS
  13. sbeccacece

Carbon-Cub-55cc_AV

sbeccacece submitted a new upload: Carbon-Cub-55cc_AV View the Swap Page
  14. sbeccacece

Carbon-Cub-55cc_AV

The extraordinary CARBON CUB from CUBCRAFTERS, DLE 55cc engine with a 3 meter wingspan, i hope you enjoy!