Recent content by ScottN3N

1. S

How do you build objects?

What software works best to build objects to import into a Realflight airpiort? I routinely use AutoCAD, but it doesn't seem appropriate. Also how do you bring these objects into the library for Realflight & what file extension does it need? I've read the help & searched the forums with no...
  2. S

Multiplayer & Norton

Thank you. I'll try this.
  3. S

Multiplayer & Norton

Some examples, please? Thanks for responding.
  4. S

Another Upload question

Fixed the Newell Post!! I got some other G4.5 planes to work. Some are larger then the ones that failed. Now I gotta get my custom scenes to load. That failed too. It's a process. They're Jpeg images. Got them to work on Clear View & G4.5. So far won't upload into G5.
  5. S

Multiplayer & Norton

I am unable to use multiplayer on the internet. I get error 61234-61241. My son is able to use multi[payer on his laptop (he has G4.5) over our router. We can also use multiplayer on my computer using 2 controllers on 2 USB ports. I assume my problem is a firewall of some sort. I have...
  6. S

odd multiplayer connecting issue

Not trying to butt in here, but I am having the same problem & figure it has something to do with my Norton 360 & firewalls. What should I set or turn off to work, please?
  7. S

Another Upload question

It didn't lock up, I got an error message & it could not create the DSS file. Worked fine on all G5 planes.
  8. S

Another Upload question

Thanks for the tips. I successfully loaded all 6 models on the G5 section in the Knife Edge swap pages. I tried the Grumman Duck & Spitfire on the 1st page of the G4.5 selection of models. These gave me the DSS problem. The G5 ones did not give that error. What is different? I will try the...
  9. S

RealFlight G5 Migration Tool for G4.5 users

4.5 models to 5 Is there a way to upload 4.5 custom models on the swap pages to G5? I tried the migration application & it won't run on my computer using XP (get an error message). I did not upgrade from 4.5, I am starting out with G5. After it successfully uploads the model there is an...
  10. S

Another Upload question

:confused: Just got G5 for Christmas (no #*%&)& #&)(&) Happy Holidays PC stuff here). Woohoo. Works great. I see there are only about 6 A/C for G5 upload & a ton of G4.5 ones. I successfully uploaded a couple G4.5 airplanes into G5 - that is until I tried to use them. I got a "upload...
Back