Recent content by scotttu

1. scotttu

Pappy Boyingtons F4U1_AV

Pappy Boyington's F4U-1 Corsair. Just a paint change from the stock F4U corsair supplied, added smoke for that fresh shot-down look.
  2. scotttu

Pappy Boyingtons F4U1_AV

scotttu submitted a new upload: Pappy Boyingtons F4U1_AV View the Swap Page
  3. scotttu

Pappy Boyingtons F4U1_AV - Images

Images
  4. scotttu

Pappy Boyingtons F4U1_AV

scotttu updated Pappy Boyingtons F4U1_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. scotttu

Scott's Garage_AP

Scott's Garage - a Variant of the Joes Garage, with a much longer runway and buildings that are shift around. Water tower is taller. I use this for testing aircraft, it's a fun map.
  6. scotttu

Scott's Garage_AP

scotttu submitted a new upload: Scott's Garage_AP View the Swap Page
  7. scotttu

Military Transport_AV

"Military Airliner" - this is based off of the RealFlight airliner, will fly completely across the map, and needs a much longer runway to land on. Top speed is approximately 370mph, and I left the 80lbs of luggage in the fuselage.
  8. scotttu

Military Transport_AV

scotttu submitted a new upload: Military Transport_AV View the Swap Page
  9. scotttu

Military Transport_AV - Images

Images
  10. scotttu

Military Transport_AV

scotttu updated Military Transport_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  11. scotttu

JapaneseZero_AV

Japanese Zero - Variant of the AT-6 Texan, if Hollywood can do it so can I :) Channel 8 has heavy black smoke for a realistic shoot-down look. Coming soon - Pappy Boyington's F4U1 Corsair (With the same smoke)..
  12. scotttu

JapaneseZero_AV

scotttu submitted a new upload: JapaneseZero_AV View the Swap Page
  13. scotttu

JapaneseZero_AV - Images

Images
  14. scotttu

JapaneseZero_AV

scotttu updated JapaneseZero_AV with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
  15. scotttu

Screen Shot of the Month - Oct and Nov

Took the AT6 Texan and did a WW2 Japanese Zero (A6M5 style) with it. This was strictly for fun, still working on the F4U4 Pappy Boyington Special. Added smoke, HEAVY smoke for demonstration as if it were shot down.
Back