Recent content by Scotty740

1. S

Error Trying to Update or Register

Answer? When you find out could you let me know too? I have a friend that is getting the same error (183) when he trys to connect and update. Thanks TSk 46s Raptor Advance 40
  2. S

Disabling fog

Go to Airport, Edit My Field, then Terrain Editor. Uncheck the Atmospheric Fog box there and it will save it. This is a workaround till they get it fixed. TSk 46s Raptor Advance 40
  3. S

Startup Crash

I don't know if thiw will help your problem but, many are reporting that the Voodoo III will only run Direct X 8 in 16 bit mode. If you are running in 32 bit mode It will cause an error. TSk 46s Raptor Advance 40
  4. S

Gear 'switch'/key - how to assign?

Hello, Go into edit aircraft and select servos tab. See which servo controls the retracts. Now go to controller calibration and advanced settings and select that channel to modify. The channel controlled by slection will then let you asign a key or switch to operate it. TSk 46s Raptor...
  5. S

Possible to switch off the 'pick up the sticks' dialog?

Go to options-Music/sound and move the slider for random effects to never. That is what worked for me. TSk 46s Raptor Advance 40
  6. S

3 new Raptor Color Designs

Excellent job!!!! Thanks....:) TSk 46s Raptor Advance 40
  7. S

Trim adjustments when loading different aircraft

Hello, You can go to edit radio in each aircraft and under the servo settings tab you can enter subtrim to each aircraft to compensate. Then you don't need to change trim for each one. TSk 46s Raptor Advance 40
  8. S

Aircraft failed to register on startup

You'll need to go to the C:\Program Files\realflight\airplanes directory with windows explorer and delete the 'Sun Dog (Sport 60) (copy. Don't deleat the original though. that should fix you up TSk 46s Raptor Advance 40
  9. S

KB Mappings for switches

Bill, Go to options then controller calibration. Click on advanced settings. Drop to the channel or switch you want to modify. You can change what switch or key controls it I think. Also look at options and keyboard mappings. You may be able to change something there. I use the controller...
  10. S

Lock ups

It sounds like to me you have a hardware problem. A bad mother board chip or bad hardware card can cause a hard lockup like you are having. Since you mention the USB mouse the USB controller on the motherboard could be the problem. You say it runs for 5 minutes then locks, that could be a...
  11. S

Engine sound quits.

Problem solved I reinstalled G2 and everything is workng fine now. :D :D TSk 46s Raptor Advance 40
  12. S

Engine sound quits.

I am flying the Ultrasport. For the engine I'm using the OS46. Sound profile is OS40FX. When the throttle is increased fast or returned to low all sound quits. This happen with sound profile of OS 51 fourstroke also. If I use sound profile of OS 46 heli sound is fine and is on all the time...
  13. S

Jets?

Not bad at all. They fly pretty well. They do get out of sight pretty quick. Can be kind of hard to land as they are comming in a lot faster than they look though. TSk 46s Raptor Advance 40
  14. S

Simulated component failures?

Yes. Yes, and yes. :cool: TSk 46s Raptor Advance 40
  15. S

Jets?

G2 incudes a turbine and DF jet. :cool: :D TSk 46s Raptor Advance 40
Back