Recent content by scratchonly

1. S

Glossy Hellcat

Thank you.
  2. S

Glossy Hellcat

I can delete it from my documents, how do I delete it ferom realflight?
  3. S

Glossy Hellcat

Didn't think about that, thks.
  4. S

Glossy Hellcat

Every time I get it into the air at about 50 ft in a shallow left turn, a piece falls off????? How do I get rid of it and start over?
  5. S

Glossy Hellcat

I downloaded the glossy Hellcat awhile ago and I can't fly it. Has anyone been able to handle this plane? It could be me, I DON'T PRETEND TO BE AN EXPERT FLYER.
  6. S

f6f hellcat wings

How do I open the wings on the glossy hellcat?
  7. S

Model speed

Thanks, trouble is this is the most realistic view when you are practicing real flying. The other views are more like a game which I guess a lot of users do enjoy.
  8. S

Model speed

I recently recieved G 3.5 asa gift. It appears the models get out of sight or accelerate much faster than a real model in the keep ground in view mode. My flying buddies have noticed this also. Is this a trick of scale or have any of you noticed this?
  9. S

How do you Delete

Thanks TREX, worked great. This is a great site for realflight rookies!
  10. S

How do you Delete

How do I access the realflight.ini file?
  11. S

keyboard woes

One more; can I move the pilot to the other side of the runway, or swing the runway around as is available in FMS? (wash my mouth out with soap)
  12. S

G3.5 Broken Interlink Controller

The battery will last a long time if you take the chrystal out.
  13. S

keyboard woes

Thanks again.
  14. S

keyboard woes

Only in this area, the manual implies the menu states all you need. I am not a computer guru like you guys, I'm a modeller. How do I find 3D scenes?
  15. S

keyboard woes

Thanks will try it. Manual is very skimpy on this.
Back