Recent content by Sergio1952

1. Sergio1952

Depth buffers set to "Render to Depth Buffer Only" show in red when flying & taxiing

@SB1986930, I downloaded your airport and made some flights, very nice. Please, can you give me some info? Your panorama image is very good, what camera you used, and what resolution you used? For my airport (the field of my group) I used a Nikon D300 camera (12 MP) with 24mm lens, a panorama...
  2. Sergio1952

Depth buffers set to "Render to Depth Buffer Only" show in red when flying & taxiing

@SB1986930, sorry, I use the Italian version of RF .... where do you find the option "Force Children to Render to Depth Buffer"? Thanks
  3. Sergio1952

Reggiane RE-2005

I find online a good fbx file of RE 2005 with textures and after some work, I inserted it in my airport as a static model. Look very good. I tried also to create a dynamic version using as base Macchi 202 but I'm too new for this. Anyway, I was able to create it but fisic is the opposite of the...
  4. Sergio1952

Reggiane RE-2005

Thank you U-Bird, yes I know Macchi 202, I have loaded this model and scaled it to 2400 mm wingspan and I made some changes. I fly with it quite every day, its very realistic. RE 2005 have elliptical wing and very different tail, typical of Reggiane planes. I have a good experience with solid...
  5. Sergio1952

Reggiane RE-2005

This was the best Italian fighter in ww2. I have this model 2400mm wingspan powered by an 85cc 2 cyl inline engine (Roto Motors). I think this wonderful fighter should not be missing in RealFlight.
Back